4 - Percy Jackson

I woke up to it being the middle of the night, Percy was cuddled up next to me laying on my chest.

He looked so cute like this. I scratch his head and behind his ears which he seems to like since he's leaning into me while he's sleeping.

I take a quick moment to kiss his head and that's when his eyes flutter open.

"Goodmorning love"

"it's not morning baby it's the middle of the night, go back to sleep"

"well why aren't you sleeping?"

I sigh and scooch myself lower on the bed so I'm eye level with him.

"I was just admiring you"

His blush could have lit up the room and his eyes glanced down, catching sight of my large tits.

I see him get distracted and I push his head down into them a little. He doesn't stop me. He's eventually face first in my breasts and he's loving it.

Eventually he turns his head and lays to go to sleep again, resting his head on my chest.

I try to fall asleep as well until I feel a little something poking me.

I slide my hand down carefully not to wake him. I slip his boxers down his legs and fondle his balls.

I get a slight groan out of him but he still doesn't wake. I then jerk him off slowly as his sleeping body grinds on my hand.

His moans get a little louder and I can feel the precum leaking from his cock.I stop as to not make a mess and he whines while scooching closer to me.

I pull his body over mine and take my underwear off. He's still asleep.

I slowly align his cock with my pussy and push the tip in a little. A loud moans comes from him as I start to move more.

Percy slowly starts to wake up and grabs onto my hair. He pulls it and I arch my back. His cock goes even deeper than it was and he hits a new spot.

"fuck baby you're doing so good for mommy"

he nods, not able to speak. I bounce on his cock and he cums. A lot.

I get filled and he grows weak above me.

"Lay down baby"

He flops down on top of me and breathes heavily.

"You're such a good baby, you make mommy feel so good."
I told him as I pet him.

"I love you mommy"
He said drifting to sleep again.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

sorry it's so short running low on ideas please tell me what to do 😭