1 - Nico Di Angelo

Nico gripped my waist aggressively as I talked to Percy.

I mean I knew Percy had a crush on me but why couldn't we still be friends.

"Let's go babydoll, I need to speak with you"
Nico said.

I barely got a goodbye out to Percy as Nico picked me up bridal style and carried me to his cabin.

"Nico put me down this is embarrassing"

"I have to let everyone know what's mine princess, especially Percy"

"He knows we're dating"

"well I don't like how he looks at you, so now I'm gonna give him something to look at"

Nico pins me to the bed as he starts leaving hickeys on my neck.

"Nico quit, I don't want to go around looking like a whore"

"but you won't love, because everyone will know you're my whore"

I got wet and blushed as he kept leaving hickeys wherever he could. I let out a small moan as he hit the sweet spot on my neck. That just made him crave me more.

His grip on my waist was getting tighter and his kisses more aggressive.

"I swear you are the sweetest thing I've ever tasted"
Nico said as he licked up my neck.

"may i?"
He said, gesturing to my skirt.

"my body is yours"

And with that my skirt was torn off my body, his eyes looked me over like I was some kind of prey. I liked it.

He kissed his way down my stomach until he got to the edge of my underwear.

I could see the neediness in his eyes and nodded that he could.

My underwear was actually torn off, good thing I didn't like that pair too much.

His soft lips touched my clit and I grabbed his hair agressively which made him moan. The vibrations against my clit were almost too much but i tried to keep it together.

"let go baby, let me do the work for you my love"

I blacked out. The pleasure was too much. My vision went blurry as the sucking on my clit got more aggressive and his fingers moved faster and faster inside me.

"I'm gonna cum!"
I scream as my juices fill his mouth.

"you taste so sweet babygirl"

He comes back up and lays next to me, pulling me in close.

"I love you princess"
He says in the most seductive voice ever.

I blush and hide myself in his chest. He just smiles and pets me, letting me drift off to sleep after getting fucked out of my mind.