Pi•lot

Gasping for air, you sat up quickly, blinking your eyes bleary as you try to focus on where you are. What greeted you was... Your steering wheel?

Were you in your car? Why are you in your car, shouldn't you be at home? Did you sleep on the drive back?

Oh God wait.

Did you hit something!?

Even in your sleep-deprived mind, you quickly take out your keys from the ignition and unlock your door and step outside. Praying or hoping that there wasn't any damage..!

"Oh thank God, it's not totaled."

Your car was fine, for the most part, it was parked crooked outside of someone's house. But otherwise nothing.

Looking around, you saw that you were in some neighborhood.

But not any you were familiar with. The houses on the street were brightly-colored and big. Reminding you of commercials for housing on TV.

Speaking of houses, you needed to get home. But what street were you even on? Heading to the closest house that was (favorite-color), you check the numbers, but couldn't find them?

"What is with this place?"

Stupidly, you call out into the darkness. Apologizing for intruding in the owner's home.

You take a chance and step inside the home, carefully fiddling with your keys in case you needed to use them as weapons.

The door slams shut behind you, but you don't turn back.

Eyes.

You saw so many eyes...

Why are there so many damn eyes!?

You close your peepers' eyes, holding your breath, hoping for a quick death.

Unaware of the lights flickering on and confetti being thrown at you.

"SUPRISE! WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!" Warm, bright, different voices greet you. All joyous and happy to be there.

You fall onto your knees, sobbing uncontrollably as your tears stain the floorboard.

-

(Welcome to the neighborhood reader! Haha, jk, I'm getting into a new Fandom. Hopefully you guys enjoy this! If you did, reblog and comment, it helps me with my creativity! Fan art always approaches. Thanks!)

☆There's No Place Like Home☆ Wally Darling x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें