Special Episode [1/2] : Don't Hug Me Neighbor

《You and your friends find yourselves in a new Home.》

《Warnings: the subject matter this ARG has are potentially disturbing. DEAD DOVE DO NOT EAT. Welcome Home was created by Clown @ partycoffin. DHMIS also obtains potentially disturbing content, be mindful.》

-

"I quite like this place!" Duck remarked, gazing through one of the opened windows from the house.

"Yeah, I do too, it's peaceful." Red Guy said, watching the sun rise from beyond the orange-colored sky of this new place.

You nodded at the two, settling yourself beside Yellow, asking him for his thoughts.

"I.. uh, I don't really know.." Yellow replied, the young boy yawns tiredly. His head rocking back and forth as he tries to stay awake with his family. You smile at Yellow, "well, let's explore later in the day, it's a bit early, isn't?" You said affectionately, picking up the puppet carefully as he snuggles into your neck.

"Hmp, I want to explore now." Duck whispers under his breath, but follows you and Yellow back to your rooms.

You pause, looking back at Red, asking him if he was gonna head back with you. Yet he remains silent, his focus on the outside world, much different from the one you all knew.

You tuck Yellow back in his bed, patting his messy blue hair before whispering reassuring words to see him when he woke up. Duck heads back into his bed as well, mumbling a sleepy "good-night".

You, however, don't go back to bed. Instead, creeping back downstairs to see Red still in the same place where you left him. His mind still elsewhere, hopefully somewhere happy, you hoped.

You open the fridge, clicking your tongue in distaste, peeved at the stains of blood decorating the inside. Opting to ignore it, you focus on a few items you needed to make a pleasant breakfast.

You were so thankful for the stove to be working today.

-

"I reckon if there's any coffee left," Red states, walking over to the fridge, but finding it empty.

"Is there?" Duck asks, looking through his crossword puzzle as Yellow happily munches on the crepes you made.

"No."

"Any in the pantry?" Red questioned you, watching you clean around the pantry door. "No, sorry. I guess will have to stalk up today for groceries."

"Oh yay! We- we can explore this place today!" Yellow cheered, Duck recoiled in disgust. "Close your mouth when you eat, it's rude to talk with your mouthful."

"Sorry..."

You throw away a red-color stained rag in the trash, coming over to Yellows side of the table. Wiping away the crumbs on his cheeks as Red brightens up at the idea of heading into the new environment.

"Yeah! It's evening now, I think we should be fine."

"Hmm, lemme finish this first," Duck says, looking over his puzzle. "What is a six-letter word for an action, but also a group of birds."

"It's a murder." Yellow says, you wince at the words, but dutifully take away the dishes from the table and place them in the sink.

"That can't be right..." Duck utters, scratching the tip of his pencil on his head.

"Can we please just cut away to the exploring bit, please."

-

[Hiya! Thank you guys so much for such the positive comments! I need some more, I crave. Readings ya'lls reactions are the best and make it easier for me. Thanks! Art is always appreciated! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit! I hope this helps!]