Episode 3: Drive And Lullabies

-

Once your guests had left, you watched from beyond the windows of your supposed "home." The puppets tiredly wave at one another goodbye, completely ignoring your car on the sidewalk as they head to their separate homes.

Huh... Maybe they were too tired to notice?

Taking out your keys, you stare at them unsurely. Looking back through the window and outside surroundings.

 Houses of different colors and shapes surround a certain house in the middle of this "neighborhood." It was a bright, warm red shade and rainbow colored trees sticking behind it.

"That's not a normal color.." You mumble, getting closer to the window. Watching Wally, the supposed owner of the house, walks up the steps.

The door of the house flies open as its window shutters towards your direction. Loud squeaks and bangs once it looked back at Wally. No longer where there curtains that once covered, windows, no...

It was the creatures eyelids.

The glass windows now showcasing big, black pupils. It was unsightly. 

Wally looks back at your home. But now more specifically, your frozen form by your own window.

He smiles, waving his hand at you in goodbye as he walks inside his "home".

You lower your body to the ground. Cradling your head, muttering and mumbling in terror as your hands shake.

The jingles of your keys clashing with one another wake up from your madness.

"I.. I can.. leave.." You breathe out, legs wobbly and body wanting to collapse from all the terror.

"I.. I can leave.. Just get to the car.. And GO." You rationalized finding your footing as you turn the doorknob of the house. Cautiously walking to your car as you ignore the 'living house'.

Unlocking your door, you throw it up and start the car-

[OUT OF GAS]

"No.. No.. NO NO NO!" You bang your fists on the dashboard in anger. Baring your teeth like a animal as you scream and cry.

Banging your head on the stirring wheel stupidly as you croak out a fragile wail in pain.

Slumping against the car window after your.. Fit. You see the many colored houses lined up in front of you, causing you to close your eyes and steady your breathing.

"I can figure it out... I only have to try..."

You mutter tiredly, turning away from your "neighbors" homes and looking at the one you supposedly "moved-in". 

You close your eyes, clutching your keys and lowering your seat.

"Please... Let this be some fucked up dream."

-

[Ta-Da! In honor of the Welcome Home site update! I've decided to post another installment! Comments are super duper appreciated! I need to know I still got readers who love their dorky little puppet pals! Thanks for reading!]