❝1.prologue

updated: June twenty - three

𝗠𝘆 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ todoroki shoto x yagi y/n

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
todoroki shoto x yagi y/n

p r o l o u g e
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

-- B
         irds chirping could be heard from the outside, meaning morning had just set in but for any given reason I didn't want to get out of bed, cuddling into my blanket, it felt slightly strange, groaning from confusion it weighed more than it should have, why? I don't know and I'm too lazy to find out but soon as i tried to roll to my side to get more comfortable, i couldn't, fighting the urge to not go back to sleep i tried to take in my surroundings. Sure enough I was still in my dorm but there was something odd.

I realized I wasn't alone as I felt someone behind me and a big pair of strong arms holding me in one place and that's when panic started to rise upon my body and suddenly all the sleepiness I felt vanished away. Who was the man that was in bed with me? And what the hell happened last night for me to end up in this situation? Why are we both practically naked? shit, was i go intoxicated last night? God, my head hurts.

trying my best to carefully squirm away from the man grasp, i froze as i heard a slight groan coming behind ,me, fuck, is he awake? oh, please don't be, i could just die from embarrassment. god, please i'll do anything, anything just to make me get out of this situation alive! i could feel my heart beginning to pound so fast.

"are you trying to sneak away from me?"

A deep husky voice said. widening my eyes as my heart begins to beat again ten times faster, i cover my mouth to prevent a squeal coming out. "oh,my gosh" i mumbled as i quickly got out of his embrace. i know that voice, i fucking know that voice. slowly turning around to face him, i swallowed hard as i took in his presence, his messy hair with his swollen lips and how his neck and torso was covered in hickeys, the hickeys i gave him. "shoto..." i breath out, regaining my composure and pulling away from him slightly as i covered myself.

making him snickered at my movements as i slightly glared at him. "too drunk to remember about last night?" he teased as i lightly grabbed my pillow and hit him with it. "shut up" i groaned and in a swift of a movement he embraced me with his strong arms and lightly kissed my forehead massaging my back. "this is a mistake.." I mumbled and a part of me felt guilty as i felt him stiffen beneath me, trying to make the situation better, i explained myself.

"shoto, you're my friend ex... i can't do this to her. god, i can't even remember last night but still there's no way i can't face yaoyorozu now"

"is that what you're worried about? you didn't have a problem when you started flirting with me. why stop now?, besides she won't mind" he replied back as he slowly made his way to my tights and positioned me better onto his lap as I felt him hard, oh god. gulping form nervousness i gave him an unsure look. this isn't how things were supposed to go.

but, fuck. i forgot about everything when i heard a whimper in his throat when i shifted and rubbed against him. the man was so hot and so beautiful that i would be a fool if i let this chance go. sure enough we could keep it a secret for the meantime just us both together, alone, and doing things no one suspects. If I had know that he can make any girl feel this good, fuck, i would've climbed into his bed way before anyone could've of claimed him as his. i couldn't help but grind against his erection, feeling him grabbing my hip. i came to a stop and i was about to apologize to him, making up my mind that he may not want this but oh, how wrong was i.

instead he grinded me harder against him, biting my lip as to not make any sounds as i was still aware i was still in the dorms but he was making it harder for me to concentrate as i felt the heat between my legs as i rolled my hips into his hearing the rustles of the sheets and our breaths.

"Let me remind you of last night then..."