chapter 9

The main thing i know about cars is i fucking love them.

They are like a minecart and boat mix but so much more comfortable and you dont have to worry about rain or anything.

It just seems so freeing being able to just drive anywhere.

Its like a horse but it just never needs food or water.

I notice that ive spent an embarrasing amount of time looking out the window watching the builds pass by when i hear hizashi ask

"What you thinking about back there?"

Aizawa pov:

I look into the mirror to check on the kids in the back seat.

I look and see tommy looking out the window seemingly deep in thought.

Hizashi also noticed tommy and i hear hizashi ask

"What you thinking about back there?"

It takes a little bit for a responce but i then hear tommy say

"Cars."

Hes just thinking about cars?

Does this have something to do with the fact that he wasnt sure what a car was?

I get pulled out of my thoughts when i hear hizashi reply with

"What about them? Like how they look orrr?"

Hizashi say while dragging out the end of the sentence.

"Cars are just cool its like a boat and minecart mixed and you can go almost anywhere you arent stuck in one place."

I hear tommy sigh then say.

"You just have alot more freedom with cars i guess."

Did he not have freedom before?

Even if you dont have a car you can still go places hes making it sound like he couldnt leave..

I look into the mirror again and see tommy still staring out the window

I turn my attention back to the road.

I then notice we are close to the mall.

"We are almost there by the way"
I say as i take a left turn into the parking lot.

I continue to drive through the mall parking lot to look for a parking space.

I finally find one and its not to far away from the mall.

I park into the spot and look back at tommy as i unbuckle my seatbelt.

Then i hear hizashi speak excitedly

"Lets go!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i apologize if i mostly write in tommys pov i just like writing from his pov more than aizawa's i feel like tommys pov is more interesting to write from but please comment if you prefer me writing in aizawas or tommys pov you will still get both but i might add more of ones pov than the other. 

i also kinda dissapeared for most of march lmao i needed a break and was not very motivated but i hope yall enjoy this short chapter!