chapter 13

Tommyinnit pov:

After we eat, I quickly say goodnight and I go to the room I'm staying in.

Goddamn im exhausted

I remember that i have to go to school tomorrow

I move the shulker box off of my bed and I sit it down next to my bed.

I quickly get changed into some shorts and a T-shirt that is loose enough for my wings to not be cramped

And I lay down to go to sleep.

It doesn't take a long time for me to get to sleep..

I get woken up by aizawa knocking on my door telling me to get ready and that we are leaving in an hour and that my uniform is on the foot of the bed.

I put on the uniform after i get it all on except the tie.

As i changed i noticed that i had something that resembled a health bar on my wrist? I dont have a hunger bar though my hotbar only showed up after there was a random person that joined me.

Oh wow they gave me a uniform that has a place for my wings

i look into the mirror as i brush my fingers through my hair to try to get the knots out.

I notice a white streak in my hair

"What the fuck.. Aint no way I'm going grey already im like 16?!"

I sigh asIi decide that my hair looks fine and i walk out of the bathroom aId i throw the tie onto my bed.

Im not wearing that thing ties are stupid and put too much pressure on the neck.

I walk out of my room and i hope that they dont mention me not having the tie on.

I grab myself a slice of bread and i eat about half of it and i give the rest to boo.

I play with boo as i wait for us to leave.

We finally are ready to go and we get into the car and hizashi starts driving us to UA.

Thank Prime that they didn't say anything about the tie im so glad i dont have to wear that ugly thing.

I may not be the best at fashion but even i can tell that these uniforms are ugly.

We finally get to the school and u assume we are early considering there are no other students.

"You can stay in the staff room until time for school tommy. I'll take you there"

Aizawa says as we walk to the staff room

We get to the staff room and i immediately smell coffee

As i throw myself onto the small couch in the room i notice i pretty buff man sitting at a small round table he looks kinda mad but it also looks like that might just be his face.

He has a red outfit on with some white accents and white boots.

On his laptop it has a sticker with what looks like a name on it but i dont feel like trying to read it.

The man puts his laptop up and walks out of the staff room while looking at me weirdly as he walks out.

"Can i have some coffee?"

I ask as i watch aizawa pour himself a cup

"Nope, staff only."

Says as he takes a sip of his coffee