"Birthday gift"

TW : Swearing , mentions of death , traumatic experiences,sad Frankie, smut 18+ , p in v, unprotected sex (wrap it when you tap it) , quickie,age gap, praise, breeding kink if you squint and semi public sex
(god can't help me now )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You could hear the guests arriving as you still struggled to pick a dress for him. Finally you set on a simple short black dress that hugs your figure . You fixed your hair and makeup then made your way down the stairs .

Looking up from the floor as you walked down, you immediately locked eyes with Frank . His face bare till looking at your outfit and a smirk growing.

Suddenly as if it was only you two in the world you made your way to where Frank sat man spreading and leaning back into his seat; one hand settled higher on his thigh while the other a held another beer up on his other thigh .

His eyes burned into your soul as you walked a little slower to just to make him wait . The music playing drowned out everything around you and him as he just stared up at you as you leaned over him .

"Nice gift for me sweetheart "

Frank murmured as he suddenly stood up and now you were looking up at him, and him down at you .

"Of course, ask and the birthday boy shall receive; happy birthday Frankie "

You whispered as his hand roped around your waist pulling you into a small hug

" woah since when are you letting people call you Frankie again since mar-"

Your fathers slip up was quickly interrupted by your mother elbow in his side . You immediately face your parents standing straight and turn the hug into more of a side hug . Then You turn to Frank confused about what your father was talking about, but Frank suddenly pulling away from you coldly taking his beer and making his way to the outside .

" nice one David"

Your mother scolded

" what, I didn't mean to"

Your fathers hands shot up to justify himself . Your mother quickly shot the redemption down and you stood there a little dumbfounded . Yes you knew Frank had a past but no one knew what exactly that except your father and mother since they'd known him for so long .

You pulled your father to the side in the living room since you knew he would spill easier then your mother ever will .

" what was all that about ?"

Your father acted as though he was mute and couldn't produce a single sound and his eyes went wide .

" I shouldn't say it isn't my place."

He mumbled trying to keep his lips sealed and his loyalty to his best friends wishes but a thing about your father is, he could never really keep his mouth shut if someone wanted to get it out of him. You hoped you didn't get his lack of will power but in this moment it was your advantage.

" oh, I was just wondering what could possibly be weighing him down that hard especially on his birthday you know ?"

Almost immediately your father blurted

" his wife Maria- ...well passed wife Maria and their two children, they died in an car accident a couple days before Franks birthday back when you were little . His wife Maria would call him Frankie all the time even named their son that, and after their passing Frank basically stopped celebrating his birthday and banned everyone from calling him that till now i guess."

Your father paled as his finished his explanation like he just was gutted and looked around to see if he had any other witnesses.

" you can't tell anyone I'm the one who told you, your mother and Frank will never let me hear the end of it"