Chapter 7

Kai POV

I know exactly who is here, but I don't want them to be. I don't want them to take away the only thing that has ever made me feel something. Thea is the only thing that has made me not want to murder people and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let her get taken away by people who clearly don't care about her.

They promised her they wouldn't be long and they left her in here for 4 years. If she had been anyone else, I would have ripped her apart time and time again. I would have had fun torturing the person. Instead she landed her with me and I'm glad about that. If she had ended up in anyone else's prison world, she wouldn't have been okay. They clearly don't care about her and I will rip them limb by limb until they tell me why the thought it was a good idea to cast away the most perfect thing to ever exist.

I get to Mystic Falls and play with their heads a little bit. I want them to think they've gone crazy. I want them to think they're going mad. And it's just a plus that it's fun to mess with people's minds.

It just sucks that I've been away from my girl for 4 months. We do communicate with each other through our mind link and she knows I'm looking for the people, but she doesn't know that I know who it is.

I chuckle as I eat my pork rinds and watch Bonnie think there's actually hope. Imagine having hope and finding out that you're just in a sociopath's prison world.

When are you coming home? I miss you.

I smile as I here my beautiful angel's voice come through my head. We combined our souls somehow, well she did, and that's how we communicate, through a soul link that can only be broken if one of us dies.

Soon, Princess. I found them. I'll see you soon. I love you so much. And I miss you too.

I sigh as I wait for her response then hear, okay. I love you too. Please hurry.

I chuckle as I watch Damon play with his car that I put there, then run around to mess with them again. Pretty much, I just want this over so I can get back home to Thea. Everytime I hear her voice I miss her a little bit more than I did the second before. And I already know that when I get back to her, (after I locked them up somewhere close to her so I can torture them) she's gonna be as happy as I am to see me. Or maybe I can just manipulate her little witch friend into getting us all out of here. I think that's why I'll go with, getting out here so I can finish what I started, then spend eternity with the love of my life.

That's when I decide I'm done hiding. I sit in a lawn chair in the store and eat my pork rinds, waiting for one of them to come back in. Surprise, surprise, it's my future father-in-law.

He walks over and gives me a weird look so I look up at him, "rough day huh, Damon? Sorry. Where are my manners? I'm Kai. Pork rind?"

I hold it out to him and he gives me an odd look, "that's gonna have to stop."

He says as I munch on my food and rock iny chair, just enjoying myself, "oh. You think this is annoying. Try listening to you and Bonnie bickering."

He raises an eyebrow at me, "so you've been following us?"

"You two were the closest thing I have to a TV. I mean, I thought the TV would work now, but apparently it only works when I'm around... Never mind. No Baywatch, but... Remember, Baywatch?"

He glares at me, "no. I do not."

"Oh, Man. You go to watch it. Do you like lifeguards? Hot ones?" I wink at him.

"It's been a monumentally bad day in a sea of bad days. So I'm gonna need to know who you are, what you're doing here and how it relates to me? Or I'm gonna rip your throat out."

We argue for a second and he grabs me with his vampire speed, then I smirk, "hey! What do you think Thea would do if she found out you're about to kill her boyfriend?"

He slams me into the wall rather hard and glares at me, "how do you know my daughter's name?"

"The same daughter that you abandoned 4 years ago? Sent to a sociopath's prison world and left to die."

He shakes his head, "no. My daughter died in the prison world that we sent her to. She killed herself."

I chuckle at him, "no. You've got it all wrong. She's been here the whole time. Don't worry, I've been taking real good care of her though."

"You better shut your mouth before..."

"What? You gonna rip my throat out? Your daughter's name is Theodora Anne Claire Salvatore. She was born October 19th, 1862. Her mom was a witch. She was turned into a heretic when she was 17. She has a birth mark shaped like a heart on her right hand. Her favorite color is blue, but not dark blue, the blue that the sky gets on a really pretty day. Her favorite food is, well, was, rabbit. She loves old musicals, likes to draw even though after a 100 years of trying, she still sucks at it. You didn't meet her until she was 18, biologically. She does this really cute thing with her laugh when you make her laugh too hard, kind of like a snort, kind of like a hiccup. I don't know how to describe it she just does. She's 5'4", black hair that looks blue in sunlight, the most beautiful ivory skin you'll ever lay eyes on and these piercing blue eyes. God she's..."

He stops me from talking by slamming me into a wall again, "how do you know all of those things about my daughter?"

I smile at him, "because she's here. And she's my girlfriend. Well, more like my wife, we've been living together, fucking like rabbits. If she wasn't a vampire, you'd have quite a few grandchildren by now."

He slams me down, "stop talking about my kid that way, please. I'm not sure I believe you. You could just be some kind of witch who got into my head and learned all of that about her."

I shake my head, "no. I actually can't. Ask me anything about her and I'll prove it? Whatever I gotta do to prove it to you."

"What's her drink of choice?"

I smile at him, "she looks like she'd be a martini girl or Shirley Temple girl. But it's actually bourbon neat."

He shakes his head, "that's not possible... What's her favorite song?"

"The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra. Although it kind of pisses me off since I know she had a thing with Sinatra is the 60s when the song was written, so it could be written about her."

He glares at me, "I'm going to find Bonnie. And you're taking me to my daughter."

I smile at him, "you could say please, ya know?"

He turns to me, giving me an angered look and I smile, "you know what. Why don't you get Bonnie and I'll take you guys to Thea? Why don't you have a drink though? If you're anything like your daughter, you'll appreciate a good bourbon."

I watch him grab a bottle and I smile, "you see. The real reason that I've been following you. Is because I want to kill you."

He starts coughing and I smile, "vervain in your bourbon. Who didn't see that one coming?"

I start to kill him,well torture him, I kinda think he'll come back. But I start to kill him, in order to get revenge for him sending my girl away, then I hear Bonnie's voice and smile, "oh, hey. If it isn't the useless one."

I start to something else when I hear a very angry, "what the fuck, Malachi?!"