chapter 3

I stand up and get dressed as peter goes to get his hoodie on. I slip on some black cargo pants with a plane white t-shirt as I go to peters room. He puts the spray paint in his bag as we say to May we are going to the store.

"Okay kids, be safe and message me if you run into any trouble, you never know what will happen, especially with the Avengers running around like headless chickens" May says as me and peter nod while laughing as we walk out.

After about 15 minutes we enter a old and abandoned subway station, we go down to we're the tracks used to run as we make our way along them until we find a door, me and Pete pushing it at the same time
to reveal a massive wall with spray paint already on.

"Home sweet home" I say with a smile as I nod and get some spray pain from peters bag, I think about what to pain before remembering about Kate earlier.

I decide to spray pain the "Hawkeye logo" on the wall as i place on my headphones listening to "Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift".

About 15 minutes later i'm still minding my business until I feel something on my neck, I'm not really fussed about bugs so I leave it be until I feel a really sharp prick, I had been bitten.

"Ahh you little bugger" I flick the spider off and it lands on peter, I chuckle and watch him run about as he's terrified of them.

"ah shit" he groans as he flicks it off and kills it by stepping on it.

"Everything okay Pete?" I chuckle as he gives me a death stare.

"No! that little bastard bit me!" He says thinking he will die now.

"How about we go home? I'm getting tired" I say as Peter nods, I take a picture of the art we made before walking out with him and back to the apartment.

Both me and peter go back to our rooms, I grab a book and start to read before feeling a bit drowsy and my neck starts to throb in pain.

I stand up and look in the mirror and
see something hanging out my neck, I pull on it while wincing. Wait what the hell it's a spider web!

"What the actual hell" I whisper to myself before shaking my head and taking off my shirt and cargo pants leaving me in boxers and a sports bra and then i decide to get some rest.

The Next Morning
I wake up at around 9am, I stand up and feel way taller then I was when I fell asleep, I was 14 so maybe it was puberty, I again shrug it off and walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth and what not, I look up in the mirror and my jaw drops.

My body had changed completely, not only was I taller but hell my arms were buff as hell and i had a..SIX PACK?

I do not remember going to the gym since I was about 10 when Miles forced me too. I ain't complaining about how I look but I'm just...confused.

I pick up my hairbrush as I brush my hair, I go to place my brush down but..it stays attached to my hand.

I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head in confusion, Suddenly I dart my head to the door as someone bursts in but i could...sense their presence before i heard them.

We stand opposite each other and we look each other up and down, Peter had gotten taller and his arms were huge, I look at his hand to see a toothbrush attached to his hand.

We both make eye contact as we realise what's happening, the spider wasn't any normal spider, I had read about this before about people getting bit my some kind of radioactive spider and people having the same symptoms of us big they don't wake up the next morning, yet we did.

"Shit" me and peter both say at the same time.