Attack Plan

"We can't keep moving, not with them so young." Eren awoke to Levi's worried tone.

"We must. She needs to be protected. To go against the proctor now..." Kuchel's voice stopped.

"They aren't even a month old. Eren needs..." Levi was interrupted.

"Coffee!" His mate muttered groggily. He sat up to see Levi learning against the bedroom door. It was cracked open.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." Levi muttered his eyes going to the crib in the room. They had tried to separate the girls, but they cried if they couldn't see each other. So, one crib housed all of them, at least for now.

"You would want us to hide, for what? Another eighteen years?" Eren pulled the door open to look at the alpha. She met his stony gaze with one just as cold.

"I won't have my children raised in fear. If it means I go alone, I will end the proctor before their first birthday." Eren vowed.

"A year?" Kuchel looked at him flabbergasted.

"Hmm, not many can shut her up like that, good job." Levi patted his mate's arm.

"We need a safe place to plan. Right now we are too close to their territory. You mentioned a boarder?" Eren pressed.

"Coffee, food and our resident geniuses." Levi ordered. Darwin appeared behind the female alpha.

"I'll watch them until they wake." He offered.

"Alright." Eren placed his hand on the large Viking looking man's shoulder thanking him as he went past.

Once they had gotten downstairs, they found the other children playing. Armin's twins were the eldest, at a bit over a year old, they sat on a blanket with blocks. Furlan's and Isabell's son was the next oldest. He was nearing nine months, Petra had a baby girl, Connie and Sasha had their son, while Bertolt watched over his son. Eren smiled as he walked through the bomb sight of toys.

"Hey." Armin greeted his friend. He was seated next to Erwin at the table, each one had a plate of steaming curry before them.

Eren came in sniffing the air. Moblit sat down some curry, rice and fish before him as he retreated to grab Eren a cup of coffee. Levi curled his fingers around the warm mug of tea as he sat next to his mate. Kuchel joined them. For a moment they ate, watched the pack play with the kids, simply enjoying having their pack all together once more.

"You should have seen him." Armin smirked at Eren. He jutted his chin out toward Levi who appeared to be oblivious to the blond.

"Hardly ate, no one ever saw him sleep. He trained pretty much non stop or went out on the most dangerous missions."  Armin informed his friend. Eren turned to glare at Levi.

"No one likes a tattle tale, Armin." Levi said as his eyes scanned over a paper he held. Armin only chuckled.

"You said you would take care of yourself!" Eren growled.

"No, I told you to watch over our kid. Which you've left to humans, again." Levi pointed out looking up.

"Humans I trust with my life." Eren insisted narrowing his eyes at his mate.

"Stop looking so damn hot, I need to focus!"  Levi snarled. Eren grinned as he saw a shadow move near the doorway.  Rigor pulled himself free of the frame. He nodded at Eren before turning to go out the back door.

"They trust you." Levi nodded.

"Nils believes in you."  Eren offered.

"So, the plan should be?" Erwin asked.