Meeting with the alchemist assistant.

Rimuru's pov

'What time is it?' I thought to myself as I looked at my surroundings then at the fire pit still remembering about the burned letter. "Akari wouldn't mind if I borrow some of her books, right?" I said to myself as I made my way to the study room with a lantern in hand. After a few minutes of walking, I finally reached the study room. "Let's see which book to pick, wow did Akari complete all these books on her own," I said out loud thinking about that lazy empress doing something like it. While I was talking to myself someone tapped my shoulder, which at first was nothing but for some reason, the scent of blood was on this person's hand. So, I turned around to look and it was just Ket, I swear I'm overreacting sometimes. "It's just you, for a moment I thought there was someone else," I said as a sigh of relive overthrow my mind. "Sorry, for scaring you earlier, though I'm curious why you're in the study room at this hour at night?" Ket asked as he turned on the lights. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought about reading something," I said as I blew the lantern's lights. "So, you're here for the same reason as me? I see." Ket said as he had a questionable look. "It seems that way, although I never would have thought you will also join their little drinking competition," I said as I went back to finding a book. "Yeah, I got dragged in by Vel," Ket said as he picked some books from a self and signed me to come. "Something wrong?" I asked him as I took a peek at the books in his hands as he kept them on the study table. "You might be interested in some of these books most of them are just about the history of different races, this one is about the Tenma War," Ket continued as he placed a book in front of me. "If you're looking for something interesting you could read this one it's quite interesting and everything is real in it plus the places mentioned here have all turned into ruins but you could still find them, also if you want you could keep this since it's only a copy the real one is still here," Ket said as he handed it to me. "Alright I'll read it in the guest room your Elder sister prepared," I said in a teasing tone as I held the thick book in my arms. "Looks like someone wants to steal my title, by the way, I've been meaning to ask did you make that flower crown while you were cleaning the place?" Ket said as he was about to touch the flower crown but his hand got slapped away from the crown. "Sorry about that but I got worried you might ruin it since Vel nearly also ruined the crown," I said a bit worried that I might have offered him. "I understand if it's Vel then anyone will begin taking extra precautions," Ket said as he cleared the table from all the books. "The way you say it is almost like you have dealt with something like this before and are talking from experience," I said while sweat dropping. "Oh, you don't have any idea how many times we have to reconstruct the place," Ket said while being mad at Vel. "Well, I hope you and Vel meet an understanding of how to get along with each other," I said to prevent a fight from occurring like the one between Riku and him. "By the way, why don't you go and visit Falma his condition seems to have gotten better," Ket said in an attempt of continuing the conversation. "What exactly happened to him? It seems like something was wrong with his health." I asked still confused about what happened earlier. "Well, as you can tell Falma isn't human but that's not the point, a side effect of one of his skills made him lose consciousness at the moment," Ket said with a straight face. "Which skill, how come I only learn of this now?" I asked a little mad but still curious about the skill. "The skill that got him this side effect..........."

<Time Skip>

Third pov

'I still can't believe such a skill exists.' Rimuru said to herself as she wandered around the capital trying to get to her design location. The scene to an unfamiliar white building.

'Flash Back'

"You have got to be kidding me is there even such a skill," Rimuru said looking mad. "Does my face look like it's kidding?" Ketsueki asked with a voice that sounds like he isn't kidding. "Anyways here is the address to his pharmacy, if you have any questions. I hope not you can inform me right now but just don't talk to anyone on the way to the pharmacy." Ketsueki said as passed a sheet of paper in her hands. "Is there anything you forgot to inform me, cause it feels like there still is something you forgot to inform me?" Rimuru said while reading the contents of the paper. "Well, there is one thing make sure you go there at 7'o clock," Ketsueki said as he left the room with a book in his hands.