Romance Is In The Air

We started eating but he kept on staring me down:Yamada? Your staring?

Yamada just couldn't take his eyes off of me:Yea? I love seeing something enter that sweet mouth of yours, My pet. Soon, it'll be my cock sliding in and making you gag.

I choked on my food with a cherry red face:Yamada! I'm trying to eat here!

Yamada licked his lips as he grabbed himself hard:And I'm trying to get my cock sucked. Why don't you go under the table and suck it.

I almost fell off my seat at his suggestion:What if we get caught? I don't want you to go to jail if anyone finds out that I'm not even 18 yet.

Yamada takes a deep breath as he pulls out his phone:Your right, I'm sorry. I'll still make you suck but not here.

We finished eating and we made our way back to his car:I've got this nice place that I wanna take you tonight, okay?

I nodded as he opened my door:Can't wait to see!

Yamada got in the driver side and sat down:You look so beautiful tonight, Marie.

I felt my legs tighten together as he started rubbing my thigh:And you look so handsome, Hizashi.

Yamada noticed this as he drove into a wooded area:Getting all nice and wet for me?

I squeaked as he slid his hand under my underwear:Y-Yamada? I feel so much more horny, more than usual.

Yamada licked his lips as he pulled over in a deep part of the woods:Yea? Backseat, now.

I did as he said but I wasn't ready for what he'd do to me that night:Yamada? Your really hard, I can see your dick poking at me through your pants.

Yamada unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out:Suck it, My pet.

I wrapped my mouth around it and started sucking hard:Fuck yea! Just like that!

Yamada started thrusting his hips upwards:Gag on my fucking cock! Come on! Deep throat it!

I was seeing stars as he fucked my face:I'm gonna hold it in! I wanna see you cry and beg for me to fuck you!

I couldn't see straight after 30 minutes of rough face fucking:You want my cum?

Yamada grabbed the back of my head as he released his load down my throat:FUCK!!! YEAH!!! NGH!!!

I was panting so hard with a raspy tone of voice:D-Damn, Yamada.

Yamada quickly laid me down as his dick was already hard again:Open your legs for me, My pet.

I did as he said but he had no condom:Yamada? Your not wearing one this time?

Yamada pressed against me with a devilish grin spreading across his face:Hell no, I've never felt you without a condom on so.

I was shivering as he pushed inside:Yamada! It feels so damn good!

Yamada grabbed a hand full of my ass and pulled me closer:Fuck! This feels so much better! I'm never wearing a condom again!

I felt my whole body tremble at what he said:You can't cum inside anymore, Yamada.

Yamada leaned down and got right in my ear:And what if I did? 

I squeaked as he sped up his movements:I can't get pregnant while in school! Yamada!

Yamada loved how much of a mess I was:If you do then I'll just homeschool you.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him:YAMADA!!

Yamada felt me clamp down on him:Fuck! My pet! I can't take too much of that!

I felt him lose control while the car was shaking very violently:Yamada! Please, cum for me!

Yamada blushed a deep red at what I said:Marie? You never asked me to cum before, I love it!

I felt him push all the way inside as he released his load:YAMADA!!!

Yamada couldn't hold back his screams so he accidently blew out his car windows:MARIE!!! FUCK, YES!!!

I looked down with a worried look:You came inside, Yamada.

Yamada pulled me onto his lap:Shit, I'm sorry. I'll buy you a pregnancy test before we go home.

I felt his cum leak out of me:There's so much, Yamada.

Yamada kissed my forehead as he cleaned me up:Yeah there is, My pet.

I was shivering as he pulled my dress back up:I'm scared, Hizashi.

Yamada swallowed hard as he scooped me up and sat me back down in the passenger seat:We'll be okay, I promise.

On the way home we stopped at a convivence store:Be right back, My pet.

While I was sitting in his car, Shota texted me:*Hey, Baby. How are you?*

I smiled at my pone as I texted him back:*Hey, Babe! I'm good! How are you healing?

Shota smirked as he messaged me again:*I'm getting there, should be able to teach tomorrow. I'm guessing that he filled you up tonight, right?*

I swallowed hard as I messaged him again:*You guessed it! I've still got the rest of this year and next! What do I do!?*

Shota grinned as he messaged again:*Well, we'll get through this together. No need to worry, Baby.*

A thought came to my mind as I messaged him again*Wait? How are you texting me?*

Shota rolled his eyes as he messaged again:*I asked, Emi. She said that she'd help text you since she just had to come and torture me.*

I swallowed hard as Yamada came back with a bag:Wow, chocolates and other goodies! I'm kinda excited now!

Yamada smiled softly at me as he started to drive:At least your not scared anymore, Marie.

We made our way back to his place:I got the best kind of test! It can detect pregnancy just a few hours after!

I took the test and ran into the bathroom:Thanks! I'll do it right now!

Yamada was waiting and pacing around the kitchen:I wouldn't mind it but she needs to finish school first.

I came back out after with a sad look:Yamada? 

Yamada ran up to me and held me close:What's it say?

I had tears in my eyes as I looked up at him:I'm not pregnant, Yamada. A little part of me was wanting to be.

Yamada took a deep breath as he kissed me gently:I promise that I'll impregnate you after you graduate, okay?

I smiled at him and kissed him back:I'll hold you to that!