13|Im done

***

2 days later.

It's been two days with no signs of Grey. I've done everything in my power to ignore him at all costs. I was done. Done with life. Done with him. And done with this stupid marriage. I was getting tired of this whole i'm okay bull shit. Because i'm not. I'm really not ok. But how could I just tell these people that i'm not? No one deserved to hear the truth.

I hid my feelings behind a fake smile and laugh whenever I was around Julie and her kids. She never questioned why Grey was never around which was nice. I just wanted some days to myself without the constant reminder that i'm tied to one of the most hated mafia bosses in the world. It still sounded crazy when I would notice the big diamond wrapped around my little finger. It was another constant reminder that I have no say is this relationship either.

"Hayley? Are you ok?" I looked up at Julie who had a concerned look written all over her face. I dropped my hand and straightened myself back up on the sofa. We where in her living room watching a movie with her kids.

"Yes i'm fine," I said with a smile. I turned my head back to the movie. The girls sat on the floor with their heads tilting up to see the big screen. They made us watch Repunzel for the 100 time just to see Flynn Rider. I would smile every time when I would notice one of them start to gawk at Flynn when he appeared on the screen.

They reminded me of when I little. I used to be in love with all of the different Disney characters love interests. But my favorite would always be the beast. There was just something about him that I loved. He hated everyone else except Bell and would do anything to protect her. I always said that if I where going to date a guy that they would have to meet those standards. Sadly I lost my choice to pick once I married into this family.

I could feel my phone start to buzz next to me. I quickly grabbed it and turned off the ringer so the girls can continue to listen to the movie. I had one missed message from Grey.

Grey

Meet me outside in the front at 6.

What? Is what I replied with.

And wear something nice. No more sweats.

I scoffed at his response.

And if I don't?

There is no if you don't.

I rolled my eyes at his snarky response. Who does he think he is? I looked to the top right corner of my phone to check the time. It was already 5 so I decided to start heading back upstairs.

I said goodbye to Julie and made my way quickly to the stairs. I passed by some of the bodyguards that where lined up along the hallways. I always felt like they where staring at me as I speed walked towards my room. But I tried to brush off the feeling.

I spent 15 minutes in the closet trying to find something that would work. He gave me little to no details as to where we're going. So I went with something simple. It was a white and thin dress with long sleeves that covered my bare arms. I paired the dress with some golden necklaces and earrings that I found in a bag that Julie gave me yesterday.

I used to hate makeup because I was never good at it. My concealer would either be too blotchy or my blush would turn me into a clown. But after some years at learning how to cover up my insecurities I became pretty good at it. I never put too much on because I always wanted that soft look and not a full glam.

After, I decided to slick my hair back into a ponytail and put on matching white heals that I also found in the closet. I found it kind of weird how everything in the closet was my size but i'm just assuming it was a coincidence or that Julie is the same size as me.

I spent the remainder of my time picking at my skin and sucking in my stomach. I haven't eaten at all today but yet I still felt bloated. I sighed as I grabbed my phone and decided to head for the stairs.

The front of the house was just as beautiful as the back. The front was covered in beautiful flowers and tall palm trees that hung above. I shielded myself from the bright lights that beamed up as I made my way down the slick stairs.

The lights shinned away and I could finally look a head. It was a blacked out porsche. I assumed it was Grey and opened the passenger door. I picked up half of my dress and slammed the car door shut.

I look over to Grey who was already staring at me. I tried to read his face as his eyes continued to scan me up and down. He didn't look too bad himself he was in black cargo pants and a black dress shirt with a tie that hung around his collared shirt.

He looked back towards the road and started his car, pulling away from the drive way. I stayed silent until we where about a block away from the house.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned.

"A dinner." He said firmly.

"Why?" I asked. Why would he take me to a dinner?

"Because I'm meeting up with three of my clients to follow up on deal and their bringing their wife's so i'm bringing mine." He seemed mad by all of the questions I was asking so I decided to just nod my head and continue to stare out the window.

Mexico was beautiful with all of the different colored lights and all of the beautiful trees that covered the sides of the road. I haven't left the house once all week so it felt good to leave and explore some of Mexico.

After about another 30 minutes in silence we finally made it to the restaurant. From the outside it looked expensive with water fountains on both sides and huge statues scattered around. I waited until he parked the car to step out but I stopped once I felt a hand on my arm.

"Remember, they don't know this is fake. You need to act like we're married." He said whispering into my ear. I nodded and he pulled his arm away allowing me to step out.

***

End of chap 13!!

I want to get to the good stuff so badly but it's only chap 13 so I feel like I should wait...

A mean who doesn't love a good slow burn?!?

Also sorry for the short chap... but the next one will be longer!! <3