Kujou Sara's apologies to Tomo

Narukami Island, Inazuma...

After Xiao, Albedo, Heizou & Mika risk their lives to fight and destroy La Signora and Smashed Ei in the plane of Euthymia together, everything in Inazuma are now settled. Thanks to the BBC Lead by Sophie Raworth, The Fatui had nothing but to stepped away from Inazuma. Kujou Sara was thinking about Tomo, who challenged her to the fight and won against, then He died by the hand of the Shogun, or to Sara, Her Excellency. She and Ei had felt guilty they have done. Days before, Sophie called her to discuss things about Tomo. Tonight, She come to Tomo's Grave together with Xinyan and Sophie. And now, here we are. With his white cat Tama and his "Masterless" Electro Vision place on his grave.

Sophie: Sara, Do you have anything you want to apologize to Tomo?

Kujou Sara: Yes, I do, Chief.

She walked towards his grave.

"I may won the fight before the Shogun, I'm so sorry for everything, Tomo. I should have known that the Vision Hunt Decree was the trap from the Fatui. Now, I'm enlightened, that the truth is..."

Kujou Sara: *sniff*

Sara is about to Cry. Sophie is about to get up close to her, But Xinyan allow herself instead.

Sophie: Sara, Are you-

Xinyan: Chief, Please allow me.

Kujou Sara: I-i'm sorry, Tomo...I'm sorry... *sniff*

Xinyan: hey now, Sara, what past is the past.

Kujou Sara: No, Xinyan. It's both my and her excellency's fault. Both me and her excellency should have known that we were foiled by the Fatui. If I knew this before...!

Xinyan: knock it off, Sara...

"The truth is...her excellency and I were foiled by them and things went down like this. I shouldn't accept your duel either...I'm sorry for everything, Tomo..."

Sophie: Are you okay, Sara?

Kujou Sara: I'm feeling better now, Chief. Thank you for giving me a chance to support you, Heizou and Mika.

Sophie: It's nothing, Sara. We're here to serve you.

Then, they return to London through the portal door.