Sunrise in Inazuma: After the show

Next early day after Last night's show...

Kazuha, Scaramouche, Xiao, Albedo and Sophie are sitting at Narukami Island, looking at Last night's Stage that they shown last night together. Ariana, who is still there sits upon them without letting them know.

Kazuha: *sigh* such a great thing to let him go...also, Niwa will be happy to meet him for first time...

Scaramouche: I hope so...

Sophie: well, *happy sigh* A very great relief...

Xiao: If it's not because of Sophie's Request, I wouldn't join in though,

Sophie: at least, I don't have to worry about him ever again, Xiao. Or I would suffer from this any further.

Albedo: Xiao.

Xiao: Hm?

Albedo: Please understand that Sophie would suffer this further to her mental health if she worry about him more.

Xiao can't do anything but to keep the mouth shut after Albedo told him about Sophie's Request.

Sophie: there is a reason why I decided to have this concert show.

Kazuha: and that reason is...

Sophie: My mental health suffered from your friend's death that you told me this earlier, and I was suffered this long time until last night's show.

Sophie believe that Tomo has meet Niwa for the first time at last, thus they're on the heavens upon the sky of Teyvat, being the angels watching over them. (Kazuha and Scaramouche) and also they believe in Sophie that they'll meet her in one day.