Jealousy Exist My dear

(New request it's the cool guy again no yandere cause they said no yandere

Enjoy the story!)

Wally's POV:
I was just hanging out with Barnaby and saw that y/n was hanging out with Julie and Frank I was a bit mad that she didn't invite me to hang out so I just stared at them "kid you fine?" Barnaby asked "Yes Barnaby I'm just a bit upset" Barnaby understood and he said to go home and think about some stuff he was upset about so I did exactly what he said I then thought about it but was still disappointed and a bit mad I then thought was I jealous? No no that's silly me jealous it's just something else maybe I'm just having mood swings. Then I heard Eddie outside doing his daily Mail route I got outside and said "Hey Eddie where's your husband?" He realized me then said "Oh hello, frank was hanging out with y/n he said they were going to a theme park" I then got a bit upset "They didn't go with me... " I then got in my house and sat on the couch waiting for y/n she was still at the theme park then heard the doorknob open "Hey Wally I'm back what ya do when I was gone?" I then responded with a cold voice "Nothing just waiting for you dear" y/n then looked at me "Wally tell me did someone do something to you?" I then responded "No no y/n I just got upset when you didn't invite me to go with you to the carnival... " y/n then leaned on my shoulder "Oh Wally I'm sorry I just thought you wouldn't want to go" I then gave y/n the silent treatment "Wally are you jealous?" Y/n smirked and looked at me "No I was just you know what I was y/n you're to mesmarising I didn't want you to go without me. Y/n then pulled something out from her purse " Matching bracelets with names that's so cute y/n thank you!" "No problem Wally" you guys then cuddled to sleep.

(Omg this was so hard to make but worth it I hope you guys enjoy it❤)