The Wedding

(Hello there dear people who requested and didn't because it's fine you can read only because it's fun to read my stories! And now someone requested a wedding themed!

And again thank you for requesting!)

Wally's POV:
Today was a busy day and I was super excited my friends and I am decorating for my wedding day y/n was so surprised she said yes. Just remembered "I don't know how to dress though-" I said frank than said "Leave it to me I'll try to find a good suit for you wally!" I then thanked frank.I walked around and saw Sally was late "Oh my stars I'm late so sorry did I miss the wedding? I hope I didn't I brought the cake!" Sally was not that late so she placed the cake on the table. I then saw frank calling me "Wally here the suit" I then got to them "thank you frank it's gorgeous!" Then I wore the suit looked good on me then I heard footsteps behind me "Why hello there-" I was shocked it was y/n she looked so beautiful wearing a beautiful gown she had flowers as her crown she looked so stunning "Hello there dear" I greeted y/n "Wally you look so handsome with that suit" I blushed a bit "Thanks frank gave it to me" y/n then sat down and talked with Julie.

Y/n's POV:
I was so excited then heard it's time for the wedding I then saw a lot of people outside I was pretty nervous then wally came out and said to me "Don't worry bout it deary it's just some people it's gonna be fine!" I then got out and the flower girls were following me then wally whispered to me "Doing great dear" I then got the wedding rings ready and gave it to the ring bearer. Then the Marriage officiant said "Do you both agree on being together forever?" Wally and I said "Yes" Now you will kiss(I'm sry I had no more ideas on the speech😭) Then Wally grabs me and kissed me passionately and the crowd cheers then i threw the flowers "Got them" Sally said then me and Wally lived a happy life!

(Yes! I did it sorry for a long g wait I got busy and do please tell me if you liked it! ❤)