-•1•-

Ashton's pov
......
I walked into the building. White tiled floor, tan brick walls. Students talking everywhere. I pulled my schedule out of my pocket and looked at my locker number and comb. Once I was done looking it over, I refolded the paper and put it back in my pocket. I noticed many kids that stood out, a girl with a sleeve of tattoos, a boy wearing a tuxedo, a small group wearing helmets and holding skateboards. But one group stood out most of all. There were five girls and three boys. Me, being gay, found these boys extremely attractive. One had dyed blue hair and an eyebrow piercing, one had brown hair and a few(visible) tattoos, and one with quiffed blonde hair and a lip ring. Everyone in this group were extremely skinny and fit looking with almost glowing skin.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a voice behind me. Behind me was a short brunette boy.

"Admiring the P.E.R.F.S.?" He asked.

"The P.E.R.F.S.?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, P.E.R.F.S.: Pretty, etiquette, rich, fit, skinny. Everything they are. I'm Hunter Lawrence, by the way." He said.

"Ashton Irwin. And yes I was admiring them."

"Well just stick to admiring, they're awful."

"How so?"

"Cece Bristles, track star Colby Hewwett's know-it-all girlfriend, she's a teachers pet and a massive one upper." He said pointing to a thin blonde girl. "Miley Bernard, if there was a class called Ditzy 101, she'd be the teacher." He continued motioning to a ginger haired girl next to Cece. "Holly Jefferson, bitchiest girl in school. Her twin sister, Olive Jefferson, Holly's faithful follower." Motioning to the two short, dark brown haired girls. "And Penelope Lawrence, my sister and their leader."

"What about the boys?"

"Oh you mean the slut, the bimbo, and the skank? Calum Hood, school slut, Michael Clifford, biggest bimbo you'll ever meet, and Luke Hemmings, the skankiest person ever. Simple as that. Lots of girls are jealous of them though, because they got into the P.E.R.F.S."(a/n: sounds like Mean Girls lol)

"How'd they get in?"

"Well Luke is by far the skinniest boy in school, Michael is, like, the prettiest boy in school, and Calum is extremely fit. Plus they're all rich."

"I'll keep my distance."

"Good, now come this way and meet some genuine people."

I followed Hunter to two boys and one girl. It was quite scary, because they almost looked exactly like the trio from Harry Potter.

"Ashton, this is Cory, Al, and Lea. Also known as Harry, Ron, and Hermione because of the resemblance." Hunter spoke with humour.

"Nice to meet you Ashton." Lea said after giving Hunter a 'fuck off' look. It was honestly scary how much she looked like Emma Watson.

"Hi, I'm Al." The ginger boy said. Again scary resemblance.

"Hey, I'm Cory." The boy might as well have been Daniel Radcliffe said.

"Hey you know what makes you even more Harry Potter like? The fact that Al and Lea are dating and that Cory's dating Al's little sister." Hunter chuckled.

"Okay, fanboy, it's not like you don't have a crush." Lea argued.

"How can you prove I do?"

"Would you blush if I brought Cece over here?"

"Uh-um n-no."

"Lies."

They all laughed while I was still wondering why Hunter insulted Cece if he liked her, if that was the right Cece.

The bell rang soon and we all went to our lockers. Lucky for me, Lea's locker was right next to mine.

"So you excited for your first day here?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"What's your first class?"

"Biology."

"Oh, I don't have that 'til last period. Second?"

"Music."

"I'll see you in music then."

With that, Lea walked off to her class. I shut my locker only to notice Luke had a locker directly next to Lea's.

I decided to ignore the fact that he was so close and went to my first class. I walked in and approached the teacher.

"Oh you must be Ashton!" She said cheerfully. "I'm Mrs. Rivers. How about you sit next to Michael."

I looked to where she pointed only to see a table with three empty chairs, the other was taken by none other than Michael Clifford. I took my seat and pulled out a pencil.

"Hey new kid. I'm Michael." He said.

"Ashton." I said, trying to ignore how hot he was.

Suddenly, two people sat down in the other two chairs. Calum and Luke.

"Calum, Luke, this is Ashton. Ashton, this is Calum and Luke." Michael introduced.

"Hi." They both said.

It was only now that I noticed how skinny Luke was. I brushed it off and continued to listen to their talking.

"Ashton, you should definitely join us at lunch. Penelope will love you." Luke exclaimed. "Oh and bring Lea, you're her friend right? Penelope has been trying to recruit her for so long but no one will give her the message."

I thought for a second. They aren't that bad. I mean, Hunter may be against them but that doesn't mean I have to be.

"Sure. And I'll see if I can bring Lea too." I assured just as the bell rang.

Mrs. Rivers went up to the front of the classroom and said "Class, we have a new student," she motioned for me to come up to the front of the room. "Please, introduce yourself." She sat down at her desk.

"Hi, uh,(a/n: you get a high five if you get that reference) I'm Ashton Irwin, I moved here from Perth, and that's about it." I said quickly.

Some girl that looked like Vanessa Hudgens raised her hand. "Yes, Zoey?" Mrs. Rivers asked.

"I was just wondering if Ashton would like to, like, go on a date with me." She asked, voice squeaky and nasally.

"Um, sorry, I don't swing that way." I explained. I noticed that the boys at my table's eyes lit up when I said that.

Zoey pouted and two girls, one who looked like Iggy Azalea and the other who looked like Ellie Goulding, comforted her.

"Okay, Ashton, you may sit down." Mrs. Rivers said.

"Ignore Zoey." Luke whispered.

"Yeah she's a bitch." Calum agreed.

"So are her two friends, Brianna and Gina." Michael chimed in.

"They seem like it. You know what I've noticed?" I said.

"What?" They all asked.

"A lot of students here look like celebrities."

"You're right!" Luke gasped. "I mean you have Lea, Al, and Cory, Zoey, Brianna, and Gina and a lot of others too!"

I smiled at him in agreement. They might not have been the smartest or nicest, but they definitely didn't seem as bad as Hunter had said. I wonder what his problem with them is?
........
A/n: Yay new book! I'm going to replace Our Boyfriends The YouTube Stars with this so yah. Tell me what you think lovelies!:3

-Lannah