•4•

A/n: READ A/N AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE.

      We pulled up to the mall in Michael's Corvette, bystanders staring at us as we got out. I saw Luke fidgeting nervously under everyone's gaze but Michael and Calum paid no mind to him so neither did I. We walked into the large building and the first thing I saw was a large food court with tons of familiar restaurants were located as well as many tables. Michael led the three of us to a few stores like Hot Topic and Spencer's. The last place we stopped at was not a place that I'd expected any of the trio to go, Forever 21. Once we had gotten inside, however, all was explained.

"Mikey! Lukey! Cal! Good to see you guys again. Who's this?" Said a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. As she moved closer to us, I saw that she had a name tag that read 'Katie'.

"This is Ashton. Ashton, this is Katie, my step sister." Michael introduced.

"Nice to meet you Ashton." Katie smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied.

"So what are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"Penelope wanted to know if you'd go shopping with her and the girls next on Sunday. She would've come herself but her mom needed her to run a few errands." Michael explained.

"Oh. Sure, I'd love to. Just tell her to text me later." Katie stated.

    Michael nodded and all of us bid our farewells before we left. Now I was even more confused. Michael's step sister was friends with the P.E.R.F.S.? None of this added up. What the hell was going on?
...
A/n: Okay so that was a filler. I'm very sorry. But now I have something important to say. I desperately need held building a plot for this book. I had one and then I lost it and I won't be able to continue this book until I have a plot. If you're willing to help, pm me. Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah