uǝǝʇxᴉS ɹǝʇdɐɥϽ

The next day, Max was currently teaching Y/N how to skate on his skateboard. He recently bought one as his girlfriend promised to teach him.

While Y/N was slowly moving forward, Max was trying to kick the board into the air, before landing on top of it. But it went wrong as her left foot slipped and, in a chain reaction, her right foot kicked the board away. "Shit!"

"Are you okay?" Y/N asked, quickly making his way to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Max nodded before the couple turned to get the redhead's skateboard back, but instead saw El walking towards them with the board in her hands.

She quietly walked over before standing in front of Max. "Hi."

"Hi?" Max asked as she gently grabbed her skateboard back from the brunette

"Can we talk?" Eleven asked as she gave a quick glance towards Y/N. "Private. Please?"

"Yeah, sure." Y/N nodded. "I needed to go somewhere anyway."

"Oh, to those science experiments?" Max asked as Y/N quickly turned towards her. Max immediately knew she screwed up as Eleven turned towards her. "Experiments?"

"No, it's nothing like that, El." Y/N said, referring to the countless experiments she went through. "It's just, I'm a little behind science. So, my teacher wants to give me private lessons."

"Okay." El smiled as she looked back at Max. "Can we--"

"Yeah, come on. Let's go inside." Max took Eleven's hand and gave a final look to her boyfriend before mouthing 'I'm sorry' towards him.

The two girls quickly walked into Max's room before closing the door. El sat down on the bed as Max listened to her story.

"And then he said he-- he missed me. And then he just hung up." El explained as Max stopped walking back and forth to look at the only other female in the party. "He's a piece of shit." the ginger said, confusing El. "What?"

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today, and his Nana obviously isn't sick. I guarantee you, him and Lucas are playing Atari right now." Max explained, making the brunette even more confused. "But friends don't lie."