two

RING..! RING..! ring..!

the violet haired boy got up from his bed due to the ringing of his phone, his eyes squinted to see the caller id, childe tartaglia.

he picked up and was immediately greeted with his nonsense. "hey! what happened yesterday? you never updated what happened with y/n l/n!"

oh, that's right, y/n l/n.

"she.."

scaramouche recalled every detail from yesterday's events. his eyes shot up as he realized that..

"oh by the way, did you do the math homework?"

..he's dating her now.

"who cares?! my girl's loaded!" he laughed like he'd just won the lottery, well– in a way he did.

"what? you kidding? ..SERIOUSLY?"

just a few moments ago, he could barely open his eyes as he had just gotten up. now, he was laughing in ecstasy, already dreaming of the money that's gonna be brought into his life.

childe swore his friend went crazy.

his thoughts were cut off when his phone buzzed, his heart raced when he saw who the notification was from.

__________________

NOTIFICATIONS

y/n l/n
hello scaramouche <3 it's a weekend, let's hangout

____________________

oh right, he gave her his number.

and she just asked him out.

that's when the thought finally hit the violet-haired teen.

he did not know one thing about dating.

"mouchie you there?" childe got concerned when his friend suddenly went quiet after the mini celebration he had.

the excitement from scaramouche's body left when he realized he couldn't just ask her for money and get away with it, he had to date her.

"archons.." he facepalmed as his smile turned into a deep frown, "giant, how the hell do you date?"

a snort could be heard from the ginger's line, "what? hah, did you really think you could treat her like a bank account and get away with it?"

scaramouche remained quiet because he, well, kinda did.

"she's gonna dump you in that case, haha, the scaramouche getting dump wouldn't be so bad to see."

"oh shut up, childe," the teen sighed, "in my defense, the bank account thing worked with you and signora."

"right.. oh well, just go with whatever she does for now so she won't dump ya."

the violet-haired teenager ended the call and texted the lady back.

scaramouche<3
i'll be there.