Brian stretch

My best friend is Annabeth Chase, the captain of the volleyball team and the prettiest girl in school. I've decided that I would ask her out, she would surely agree, I'm pretty cool if I do say so myself. Every guy in school likes her and wants to ask her out.

Later, after school, I hurriedly went outside and found Annabeth talking to Andrew. he was asking her out! I had to act quickly but before I could I over heard Annabeth say
"Andrew leave me alone! I have a boyfriend." Annabeth kneed him in the groin and sat under a huge oak and started reading some dusty, old book. Was it written in Greek?!

Now was my chance. I walked over confidently and sat down next to her.
"That was a pretty cool excuse you made up. I loved the expression on his face!"
"That wasn't made up. I really do have a boyfriend!"

Just then a handsome green eyed, black haired, handsome guy walked over.
"Hey I like your sweater" he said right before I could ask her out.
"Thanks, my boyfriend gave it to me" Annabeth replied.
"Oh, well then, he must have fantastic taste!" Annabeth jumped up and smashed her lips on his. what is going?
"He sure does!" Annabeth whispered to him.

I was so embarrassed I walked off. that was the last time I saw Annabeth Chase.