6

~y/n's pov~

I kissed him. And it didn't even feel wrong. It felt warm and fulfilling. He seemed shocked but kissed back after a minute. It got heated. He kisses me hungrily and passionately. He licked my lips for permission and I playfully declined his tongue. He slapped my ass very hard. The hard slap caused me to gasp. Michael took advantage of my open mouth and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He swirled his tongue around the inside of my mouth hungrily. I moaned into the kiss.

After being like that for a while I pulled away. I can't go any further. After I pulled away he looked at me with confusion. He leaned in again and I pushed myself further back onto the bed. He grabbed my jaw. "S-stop" I said trying to hide the fear in my voice although the stutter gave it away. "You kissed me" he said confused and irritated. He leans in again. You learn back on the bed. "S-stop" you say one again as the fear grows inside you. "Why" he said with his raspy and deep voice. "BECAUSE MICHAEL, YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND KEPT ME LOCKED UP HERE. I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT ASKING YOU. IM ISOLATED HERE AND STUCK WITH YOU. I HATE YOU!!!" you yelled the last part the loudest.

    He aggressively yanks your wrist. He drags you downstairs. His legs were way longer than yours so you barely kept up with him. You end up tripping over yourself causing Michael to yank your wrist very hard. You whine as he leads you down the hall. He opens a door and you can tell it's the basement by the stairs leading down. He continues to drag you by your wrist down the stairs. The basement is cold with concrete floor and walls. There is alot of stuff down there. There is what looks like a prison cell down there. It has a small mattress and that's it. You also see chains on the wall meant to hang someone. You were so confused.

Michael snaps you out of your thoughts when he took a key and unlocked the prison cell looking thing. He pushes you in harshly. He locks it back up and you begin to panic "No no no Michael please let me out. Please don't leave me down here alone. I'm so sorry. I will be good, I promise" I beg. He doesn't look back and he continues to go back up the stairs and flicks off the lights. You go back into your "cell" and get on the bed. Scared you bring your knees to your chest and rock back and fouth, an attempt to soothe yourself. You could hear Michaels loud and heavy footsteps above your head.

"Michael" you scream at the ceiling "please let me out" you say with a whiny tone. "I'm sorry" you saying trying to plead with him. You let out a shaky sigh in defeat.

You sit in silence. You start to think about even if you did escape you would have nothing and no one. Tears fill up your vision. You let out a whimper and scoot further back on the bed and try to lay down.

You fall asleep.

-

Author

hii guys. So sorry for not updating, school has me very busyyy.
Also dm me for any ideas on how to improve this story if you have anyy.
Love youuu bbg <3

-

W̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶5̶8̶7̶