15

Y/n's pov:

I woke up to Michael shaking me awake. "Wake up" He said calmly but a little excited.

I whimper and rub my eyes softly. He tickles me softly "get up!" he says calmly but sternly.

"Okk" I giggle. I get up and go into the bathroom. I have no idea what Michael meant when he said surprise. I hope it wasn't anything like yesterday.

I go to the bathroom, wash my face, brush my teeth, and do my makeup. I look in the mirror not liking what I see but whatever.

I walk out and I am greeted with an impatient Michael. "What took you so fucking long" he says angrily.

"S-sorry" I say and he harshly grabs my wrist and guides me all the way downstairs. I'm greeted with a unfamiliar face.

"Y/n this is Jason" he says pointing to the unfamiliar man sitting on the couch, manspreading.

"Hey" the masked man said seductively. "hi" I said barely above a whisper.

Michael Walks over to the couch and I trail shyly behind him. He sits down leaving space between him and Jason.

"Sit" he demands. I obey and sit between him and Jason. Michael puts a hand on my knee and grabs the remote to the TV.

"What movie do you want to watch" Jason said.

After a couple minutes of searching for a movie we settled on a random horror movie. The movie was about teens and with teen horror movie comes sex, obviously.

About 20 minutes into the movie Michael starting moving his hand farther up my thigh. Jason notice and put his hand on my other thigh. I was certain that Michael knew.

10 minutes pass and a sex science comes on. I was very uncomfortable. I slowly got up. "I'm going to the bathroom" i said quietly but before I could fully stand up I felt Jason and michael pulling me back down.

I gasp one I hit the couch. Michael has firm grip on my wrist. "Let's take this upstairs" he says to Jason. Jason nods as we get up. Jason gripping my arm and Michael gripping my wrist.

They lead me upstairs to the bedroom and Michael throws me down on the bed. Jason goes behind me and pins my hands above my head while Michael climbs onto of me.

Michaels hands roam under my shirt while Jason kisses my neck. I moan as Jason kisses and sucks on my sweet spot. Michael rips my shirt apart swiftly and throws it on the floor.

Michael takes of my bra and starts to play with my breast sucking on them.

Michael kisses a trail down my stomach to my shorts. He pulls them down along with my underwear. Jason's hands roam to my breasts, rubbing them. At this point I'm a moaning mess.

Michael looks up at me and smirks. He kisses my stomach and spreads my legs apart. He unbuckles his belt with one hand and it was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

He pulls down his boxers and out pops his hard length. He rubs his tip at my entrace and then thrusts in mercilessly. I scream at the unexpected sensation.

Jason shushes me while still playing with my breasts and kissing my neck. "Michael" i moan out. Michael hands both my legs on either sides of his waist but he lifts one of my legs and puts it on his shoulder.