Chapter One: Family

"Talking"   'Thinking'

Jirou and Izuku has a secret relationship that now one knows about. Their dating and they have been dating for a while now. Ochaco is in love with Deku so she tries her hardest to get with him but it doesn't work. Little did everyone know Izuku and Jirou has a child together and Izuku has a job outside of U.A. Their family is....Not what you call "Normal" It's a normal day at U.A and Aizawa is almost done with his lesson.

Izuku looks at his watch and sighs quietly then looks at the front of the class blankly.

'Hurry up already.'

"Alright class, That's all for today"

Izuku stands up immediately and starts to head to the door, but gets stopped by one of his classmates.

"Hey Midoriya, Would you like to train with me?"

"Sure Todoroki-kun, wait now?"

"Yes, is that a problem? I can ask again later if you're busy"

"I am actually, Thanks I'll see you later!" 

Izuku runs out of the classroom leaving most that was in the classroom confused on where he had to go so quickly and what was so important.

"Did he tell you where he's going Todoroki?"

"No he did not Ashido"

'What was so important?' Ochaco thinks to herself.

Everyone starts leaving the classroom to head home on there own. Izuku runs down a street then gets pulled into an alleyway.

"You're late Izu" Jirou says slightly annoyed

"Sorry Kyo, Todoroki asked me to train"

Jirou looks up at him and pulls him by his shirt kissing him quickly.

"Let's go get our kids."

"Yes Ma'am!" He salutes 

They walks down the sidewalk hand to hand walking to a daycare, but little did they know someone was following them, No intentionally but they just got curious. Izuku and Kyoka gets to the daycare to see a little girl and boy standing next to each other waiting.

"Eri, Isuko!" Jirou say while running up to the kids.

"Mommy!" Eri say and hugs her mother.

Isuko looks at his father with a blank expression. Izuku chuckles lightly and kneels down to his level and pats his head.

"Hey buddy, did you have a good day?"

He nods then Izuku sighs.

"You sure he's gonna like me when he's older Kyo?"

"I'm positive Izu, he's only 3 anyways"

Izuku the sighs again and chuckles lightly then picks up his son as he sees movement from the corner of his eye. He turns around to see Kaminari standing there.

"Denki? What are you doing here?!" Izuku yells.

"I-I want answers! What the hell is going on?!" Kaminari yells nervously.

Izuku looks at Kyoka and she nods. Izuku looks back at Kaminari with a stern look. 

"Follow us" He says and Kaminari nods.

Izuku and Kyoka takes Kaminari to their home to explain everything to him. They walk up to their house and Kaminari's face turns from nervous to amazement.

 They walk up to their house and Kaminari's face turns from nervous to amazement

"Damn, nice house"

"What your mouth around my kids Kaminari" Kyoka says angeirly

"S-sorry about that" Kaminari says nervously.

The five of them walk into the house and the kids go off to play. Izuku takes his shoes off and locks the door after everyone walks in. Izuku then turns to Kaminari and Kyoka. 

"Have a seat on the couch Kaminari" He says.

They all sit down on the couch. Izuku and Kyoka are sitting together and Kaminari are sitting across from them.

"What do you want to know Kaminari?" Izuku asks.

"Well you can start by explaining, who's kids are those?!" Kaminari yells.

"Those are our kids, Eri the oldest she's adopted and the youngest is Isuko, our biological son" Izuku explains.

Kaminari stares at them in shock and confusion. He then sighs and looks at them seriously. 

"Okay, so how?" He asks.

"It was our highschool prom, Someone spiked the punch bowl" Izuku says.

"So y'all got pregnant at 15 basically?" Kaminari asks as they nod.

"That's enough explanation for me." He says then stands up.

"Don't tell anyone about this okay?" Kyoka says as Kaminari nods.

Izuku stands up and smiles.

"Would you like some dinner before you go?" He asks as Kaminari's eyes widen 

"Really?! Hell yeah!" Kaminari yells.

Jirou and Izuku death glares Kaminari and he feels a chill go down his spine. He then laughs nervously.

"I-i mean.. Dinner would be nice, thank you Midobro..hehe" He says.

"Alright, time to cook. Eri!" Izuku says.

Eri runs down the stairs and runs in front of Izuku and looks up at him smiling.

"Yes Papa?" She says.

Izuku kneels down to her level and puts his hand on her head.

"Wanna help papa cook?" He asks as she smiles widely.

"Yes!" She yells causing everyone to smile at her reaction.

Izuku then picks Eri up and walks in the kitchen. Izuku puts Eri down and pulls out her step stool so she can reach the sink. They wash their hands cause germs. The finish washing their hands then starts getting out the ingredients to cook. 

"So Mido huh?" Kaminari says smirking at Jirou.

"Shut up you Idiot." She says as he sighs.

"Can you at least tell me how you met?" He asks 

Jirou thinks for a moment then sighs. She then turns to Kaminari with a annoyed expression.

"Fine but if you tell anyone, I end you." She says.

"Deal!" He says smiling brightly.

"So how did you two meet?" Kaminari asks.

Kaminari sits back down on the couch waiting patiently for an answer. Jirou stays silent for a moment then decides to speak up and tell him the truth but not the full truth.

"Well-"

__________

Alright Imma end it here cause I'm hella tired and I'm going to bed. It's a short chapter I know but I still hope you'll enjoy this story, Have a great night well it's night for me but whenever you are reading this I hope you have a great day you I hope you had a great day. Until next time my friends! Bye! 

Creator: Mf_NickBitches 

(Word count 966)