Chapter Three: Family Morning

Izuku and Kyoka wake.up.the next morning and gets ready for school and gets the kids ready for daycare.

"Hey Izu, Do you think we should tell everyone today?" Jirou asks.

Izuku wraps his arms around her waist from behind and rests.his head on her shoulder.

"It's whatever you want to do Kyo" Izuku says.

"I think we should tell them, we told Kaminari." Jirou says.

Izuku kisses her cheek and let's her go.

"If that's what you want to do, that's what we'll do" He says.

Izuku walks out the room and goes downstairs to make something to eat for everyone. Eri runs up to Izuku and hugs him.

"Good Morning Papa!" She says.

"Good morning princess" Izuku says.

"What you cooking? Can I help?" Eri asks.

"Of course, let's wash our hands first." Izuku says and picks Eri up.

"Can we make pancakes?" Eri asks.

"Alright, let's make pancakes." Izuku says.

They wash their hands and starts making the batter for the pancakes. Eri stirs the mixture together as Izuku starts heating up the pan. When the pan is hot enough Izuku helps Eri pour the batter in the pan. The pancake cooks for a good few minutes and it's time to flip it. Eri wanted to flip the pancake and Izuku helped her as she flipped it.

"Good job!" Izuku says and holds his hand up.

Eri smiles brightly and high fives him. They continue to cook then Kyoka and Izuko comes downstairs. Izuku and Eri doesn't pay attention to them and finishes cooking breakfast. The finish cooking and puts the pancakes on the table.

"Team work!" Izuku yells 

"Yeah!" Eri yells also

"Bah!" Izuko yells. 

"This looks delicious you two, thank you for cooking." Kyoka says.

Izuku sits down next to Kyoka and Eri sits down next to her brother. 

"So you two ready for daycare?" Izuku asks.

"Daycare is fun" Eri says.

"What about you buddy?" Izuku asks.

"Bleh" Izuko mumbles.

Izuku chuckles then eats his food. They all eat their food with a few conversations in between eating. The family finishes eating and Izuku goes to wash the dishes along with Eri. Kyoka played with Izuko and he was laughing. Izuku and Eri finishes the dishes and Izuku sits down next to Jirou. Izuku and Izuko glares at each other.

"Hands off, she's mine." Izuku says.

Izuko sticks his tongue out at Izuku and hugs Kyoka tighter. Izuku gasps and narrow s his eyes at Izuko. Izuku picks him up and puts him in his highchair. 

"Who's laughing now huh?" Izuku asks.

"Izuku, why did you put him there?" Kyoka asks 

"He don't like me I don't like him, it's fair." Izuku says.

Eri takes Izuko out his highchair and puts him on the floor. Izuko crawls over to Izuku and starts hitting his leg. Kyoka then pitches in and hits Izuku's arm playfully.

"So I'm a punching bag now?" Izuku asks.

"You're muscular enough, you won't be hurt." Kyoka says then starts hitting Izuku again.

 Izuku let's this go on for a few more minutes then Izuku picks Kyoka up catching her off guard. He throws her onto the couch and she looks at him furiously.

"Warn me next time idiot!" Kyoka yells. 

"Where's the fun in that Kyo?" Izuku asks.

The family enjoy a few more minutes together then heads off to daycare. They get to the daycare and drops off the kids. Eri hugged bother her parents and Izuko only hugged Kyoka. Izuku is annoyed that his own kid doesn't like him.

"Calm down Izu" Kyoka says.

Izuku scoffs then Kyoka holds onto his arm. 

"He's a baby give it time." Kyoka says.

"I guess." Izuku mumbles.

Izuku and Kyoka continue their walk to UA walking in a good enough pace so they'll get there in time but not too early. They continue to walk and talk about how their going to explain to their class about their relationship and talking about the dinner party tonight. So their schedule is full apparently. They get to UA and continues the day regular. No talking in between class or anything.

Ochaco was talking to Izuku for most of the day and Kaminari was teasing Kyoka.  Izuku was never really paying attention to Ochaco but he heard some of the words she was saying but not most of them. His mind was too busy thinking about things more important that what she had to say to him. Aizawa didn't teach a lesson cause he was too lazy to so they can do whatever they want basically.

"Deku-kun?" Ochaco says.

"Hm?" Izuku hummed.

"What do you say?" Ochaco asks.

"About what?" Izuku asks.

"Were you even listening?" Ochaco asks.

"No I wasn't." Izuku says.

"It's not important anyway, sorry for bothering you." Ochaco says then walks off.

Izuku was confused for a moment then shrugged it off and glances back at Kyoka. He then stands up and walks over to her and Kaminari. Ochaco was watching him and got jealous. 

*Why won't he pay attention to me?!* She thinks to herself.

"Are you okay Chaco?" Mina asks.

"I'm fine Mina-san" Ochaco says annoyed.

"You're jealous aren't you?" Mina asks.

Ochaco looks at Mina and nods.

"Just tell him and make sure he's listening to you." Mina says.

"I'll see." Ochaco says.

_________ 

It's a shorter chapter than normal but whatever, Hope you enjoyed. Hope you have a great day or had a great day depends when you read this. Until the next chapter! Have a good one! Bye!

Creator: Mf_NickBitches 

(Word count 875)