CHAPTER TWELVE

Four years have passed since the last time he saw Jin, every day he regrets having let go the most beautiful person that life could give him, his love, and he could not forgive himself for having been such an idiot and losing him for not knowing how to control his anger.

He lost everything, his family did not allow him to return to the company as CEO, now the one who occupied that position was Taehyung, who even though he did not want it, he was forced to accept it, his family esteemed Jin very much.

He tried to go out with other people, but as it was with Jimin he felt nothing more than just sexual attraction.

He had promised himself to let Jin go and let him go but he couldn't, until today he was still looking for him, he had spent a lot of money paying private investigators and they always failed, none of them was able to bring him any news about Jin's whereabouts.

But he thinks that soon he will stop looking for him, he feels that him feelings are changing and the love he feels for Jin is slowly dying, he feels that he does not love as when he left.

Although it was her fault for deceiving him, it is also Jin's fault for not giving him the chance to explain himself, giving an explanation was the only thing he asked for but Jin disappeared. The only thing that would give him peace was to get his forgiveness even if Jin didn't want to be with him anymore, he thinks that maybe in all this time Jin already found someone better than him.

The people who were interested in him looked for him only because of his surname and when they found out that he did not enjoy a good position in their company they threw him away.

Remembering was the only good thing he had left, that's why he was in the place where he asked Jin to be his boyfriend, he was so distracted that he collided with a boy.

-I'm sorry sir, I didn't notice where I was going" said an adorable boy in his eyes, he was a blond boy with eyes as blue as the sea, he should miss Jin a lot, it seemed that he was seeing him in the boy, the resemblance was unbelievable.

-Don't worry honey, I was distracted too," he said shaking the boy's hair with his hand.

-Minho" shouted a man.

-I'm coming, Appa.

The boy said goodbye and walked away from him, but he couldn't take his eyes off him, he followed him until he reached his destination, oh my God! It was Jin, that son belonged to his Jin.

-Appa, you promised to buy me an ice cream," said Minho.

-I'll buy it for you, you've been such a good son, you certainly deserve it.

-You are the best Appa, you also deserve it, buy yourself an ice-cream" said Minho extending his arms.

Jin was walking without looking at the road because he was paying attention to his son when he bumped his shoulder lightly.

-I'm sorry," says Jin.

-No problem.

Jin was petrified when he heard that voice, a voice he knew perfectly well.