𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

Taehyung has been avoiding the bunny tooth boy and that make him upset. He knew because every time they met and Taehyung would run away.

Meanwhile Taehyung,

He would always remember where Jungkook grab his nape and kiss him passionately whenever he met the bunny tooth boy.

" Gahhh, Don't remember it " The handsome man trashing his hand in the air as if he can delete the memories he just thought.

" I'm too embarrassed even though it him the one who make first move " He slap his own red cheeks.

He choke on his own saliva when his friend tap his shoulder.

"

I know you're nervous but don't avoid your soon to be bride, he look so upset there " Pointing to the bunny tooth boy who look down trying to hide those tears.

Taehyung's heart clenched at the sight of it and thanks to his friend before slowly approach his lover before back hugging him.

" Sorry, I make you upset " He whisper and lean his head to the younger's small shoulder.

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hand off from wrapped around his waist and turn his back to look at his soon to be husband.

" I-I'm nervous because you kiss me like that and I can't forgot that kiss so every time I met you, I- "

Taehyung's sentence or more to rambling was cut of when Jungkook cupping his bread cheeks and give a small peck multiple time.

Giving the other shock and hands slowly start to wrap around those tiny waist, pulling him more closer to his body, turning the peck to deep passionate kiss.

They pull away when people clapping their hands watching the love birds. Shyly smile to them as the younger hide his face in Taehyung's broad chest.

❏❐❑

It their wedding time, these tiger and bunny look so cute and perfect together that make some people jealous how perfect they be.

And of course, a trouble will come to make the wedding fail.

Jungkook's ex fiance come to their wedding along with his parents and woman that he cheated with to ruin the wedding.

Jungkook only smile to them while Taehyung hug him tight. They walk towards them and start to yell.

" How you break off th- "

" Aaa~ that marriage arrange? " Jungkook cut off his ex fiance sentence with calm tone.

" About that, aren't you the one who cheat on me first? " He sassily reply and tuck his hair behind ear.