Pranks.-edited-

04/01/2023: 1:16 AM-2:57 AM

Edited- 04/01/2023- 5:21 PM

A/n 1: Alright, I think I might try to make a few more chapters. I might not delete this book, I will however unpublish it. Most likely forever. I am running out of ideas, and not many people are reading this book anyways. Also: This is the first chapter I'm ever writing on my Chromebook!

A/n 2: Another thing: A little warning: I am currently crying, so if there are any spelling mistakes, I am sorry. I got Grammarly a few minutes ago so there wouldn't be mistakes. Also: Happy April Fool's day! Since it's April Fool's here is a chapter on pranks! Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------——

Jackson's POV:

I feel a little bit bad for Jade. PSYCH! She has N.O. idea what's about to happen to her.

I asked Hayden for some help in pranking Jade for April Fool's day, but he looked at me, laughed, and said:

Hayden: "Are you crazy?! She's still sleeping- your prank involves WAKING HER UP! That's asking for death. My prank waits until she's awake".

I scoffed quietly even just remembering it. Ugh. Wimp.

After 3 days of debating which prank to pull on Jade, I decided to go with 4 throughout the day. The first prank... I suppose it's kind of evil but I'm going to wake her up with "OH MY GODS IS THAT BTS?!" Jade is always disoriented when she wakes up... so she'll believe it. After she sits up with "What?! WHERE!!" I'm going to throw a bucket of water on her and then I'm going to Run out of here.

I laughed manically in my head.

I shook my head out of my thoughts and looked at the peacefully sleeping Jade.

Then I looked at the clock. 7:15 a.m. Did I mention it's a Saturday? Perfect.

I cupped my hands around my mouth and screamed at the top of my lungs in the most girlish voice I could muster.

Me: "OH MY GODS IS THAT BTS?!"

Just as I expected Jade flung straight up into a sitting position.

Jade: "What?! WHERE?! Yoongi marry me!"

Huh. She almost said the EXACT same thing-

I cut off my own thoughts when I threw the warm water onto the Ice goddess.

Jade SCREAMED. And I mean SCREAMED. She also kept her dramatics strong and yelled:

Jade: "I'M MELTING!!!!"

I cackled manically and ran out of her room. I cut around the corner and used the amazing power of a ghost to make myself transparent so that even Jade couldn't see me.

It was amazing timing too because as soon as I became transparent Jade turned around the corner with water dripping off of her. Her eyes were this flame color.

Ooh... I'm dead...er...

Jade's POV:

I.AM.GOING.TO.KILL.THAT.GHOST.

I wouldn't have been this murderous if it wasn't for the water dumped on me.

And the fact he woke me up from a BTS dream.

I was dreaming that the mandatory military law was lifted, Jin was coming back and J-Hope didn't have to go.

That's actually the main reason I'm going to kill Jackson. IT WAS A NICE DREAM AND I WANTED TO STAY IN IT!