NAURR WHO LET HIM COOK??

You wake up and feel sore all over. You swear Noya is praying on your downfall. Yesterday was just so chaotic.

"N/n!! Let's see who can get over the fence the fastest!" Noya proposed.

'Never challenge a Hispanic to fence hopping.'

"I think you'll actually win this time!" Noya said.

"What do you mean by that..." You questioned.

'NAHH BROS STEREOTYPING ME??'

"Yeah, you're way taller!" Noya pouted.

"Oh...yeah! Haha!" You trailed off.

Noya starts counting down and you both take off. Noya might be in the lead but you have experience! You made Isagi trespass with you so you could get your phone that fell on the other side. You quickly climb over leaving Noya behind but of course...you misplace your foot and fall off.

"Oh shit!" You cursed as you hit the ground.

"N/N!! What do I do? What do I do??" Noya panicked as tears started forming.

"I'm good!" You reassured with a thumbs up.

You in fact WERENT! You're body still ached from that fall. Anyways today was the day! You get to see your pookie wookie TODAY! You will be the rizzler there. You asked Eggo for pictures of all the guys there cause you wanted to know what they looked like beforehand to be more comfortable. Jk, you didn't care about that you just wanted to see how fine they were and he only sent a couple. The guy with long red hair was cute so was the guy with black hair and yellow, the guy with the white hair was cute too, and the guy who reminded you of Ichigo.

You see from the window in the kitchen that a black limo has pulled up. You and your leave the house with all your stuff and see Noya run out of the car.

"Hi N/N! Hi M/N!" Noya greeted.

"Hi, mijo. Here." Your mom greeted back as she handed him a Tupperware.

"Hi, Noya. Did you sleep well?" You asked.

"Mhm! I had the best dream!" Noya exclaimed.

You all start putting your bags in the car with the help of the driver as well. You hug your mommy goodbye and she does that religious cross shit before you leave. You enter the car with Noya and start texting on your phone since Noya was eating the food your mommy made. You see that you have been added to a group chat.

Besties from team Z

himsagi 🫶 added unknown to the conversation

unknown number 2
who's that?

unknown number 1
ooo who is that? 😦

himsagi 🫶
THATS MY FRIEND

unknown number 3
are they in bluelock?

Y/N
I'm Isagis sugar daddy 🤭

unknown number 1
HEKP WHAT

himsagi 🫶
erm...
no, you're not

Y/N
ugh
I'm Y/N L/N
me and Isagi are besties 🫶
my lil snookums

unknown number 2
nahh bro actually fizzed up someone 💀

unknown number 1
FIZZED?? HELP