FINE MEN EVERYWHERE‼️

The U-20 match was finally here after two weeks of waiting. You were with Noya, front row seats cause Noya is loaded!! The stadium was loud as hell with people shouting and cheering. You were sitting on the Blue Lock side, Noya had insisted you get a jersey that has Yoichi's number so you did. He got a number 10 jersey cause apparently that's his new friend's number.

"So how'd you meet him, Noya?" You asked loudly so he could hear you. He looked up at you with an excited smile. He puffed his chest proudly and spoke.

"I met him in Spain! He's super good at football and he's handsome too! You'd like him, I just know it!" He exclaimed. Looks like someone took your place as Noya's number-one idol...

'Oh, the match is starting!' You thought as the announcer started talking. You see with your shitty vision the teams walking out. You hear people shouting "Itoshi Sae!!". You mentally scoffed at that.

'I didn't know Itoshi had a brother but HES THE BETTER ONE!!' You thought as you were trying to find Yoichi. He was standing on the field, looks like some of your friends made it! You see Itoshi smack the fuck out of Yoichi, he probably said something with lukewarm in it. The game starts and you see Meguru juking this one guy.

"YOU ATE THAT UP MEGURU!!" You yelled from the top of your lungs. You hear Noya also cheering him. Meguru passed it to Yoichi but then some fine-ass guy intercepted it with a head butt.

'That guy is so fine...I wonder how old he is?' You thought as you watched the ball roll out of bounds. You hear people shouting "Aiku!! Aiku!!" and looks like he's probably talking shit to Yoichi. You see Yoichi smirk and you almost passed out from the attractiveness. Yoichi has the ball but the cheater guy can't get passed this tattooed guy so Yoichi can't pass to him.

'THAT GUY IS SO FINE WHAT THE-' You thought as Yoichi passed it to this guy wearing glasses. He had this guy on him but they were both so fast. Then he loses the ball cause he sucks and then Nagi gets it but lucky ass mf gets sandwiched between two guys.

'LUCKY BITCH!' You thought with pure jealousy. The Aiku guy was so fine ugh. Then the ball gets to this OTHER fine guy. You don't know who that even is but Noya started cheering so fucking loud.

"GO, MR SAE!! BEAT THESE BLUE LOCKERS UP!!" Noya cheered as loud as he could. Wait...was THAT his new friend?! He WAS so attractive!

The announcers confirmed everything cause they shouted "ITOSHI SAE!!" like calm down! Chigiri was the one defending him.

"COME ON BABE GET THAT FUCKING BALL!!" You yelled but Mr. Popular passes that shit. The ball goes to some guy and Aryu is defending him but of course, the guy passed it to his teammate.

Then it gets to Mr. Popular AGAIN! ITS NIKO?? He was the one defending him and Chigiri comes up behind Mr. Popular and tried to get the ball. HE PASSED IT AGAIN?? To his teammate but luckily the cute goal guy blocked that shit. Mr. Popular ran for the ball with Chigiri behind him.

"HE MADE THAT SHIT?? WHAT?!" You yelled baffled. Holy shit! This guy was so good, just like Noya said! The whole stadium erupted in cheers for Mr. Popular.

"TOLD YOU HE WAS GOOD, N/N!!" Noya shouted proudly with a smirk. Yeah...maybe Yoichi WON'T win...

You anxiously looked at Yoichi, if he lost then this would be the end of his soccer career! You see Mr. Popular smack his teammate's hand off him when they wanted to celebrate. You know he said some vile shit to them. The game resumed and Blue Lock was finally doing good.

"COME ON ITOSHI!! SCORE A FUCKING GOAL!" You shouted as Itoshi ran with the ball. He made it to the goal and he was running to the same spot as Mr. Popular.