𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Morning breaks as the doctors and nurses start completing their rounds. They had lost a patient today so the air felt heavy and gloomy. It is now time for them to check on Young-Hwa and Hye-Jin. As the doctors enter Hye-Jin's mother informs them that Young-Hwa had a really bad fever during the night. The doctors check then tell Hye-Jin's mother not to worry since she looks all better this morning. Afterwards they check on Hye-Jin, then they tell her mother that they have found a bone marrow donor, but they cannot complete the procedures until three months time because the donor is still injured. They do not tell her who the donor is because the person has requested for them not to know.

The donor is actually Young-Hwa, but because she is currently unable to walk, she cannot donate her bone marrow yet. She will be completely healed in three month and since Hye-Jin would only require a donor in that amount of time the doctors agreed. When Young-Hwa is healed there won't be any unnecessary complications during the process. Hye-Jin's parent's are pleased, so they agree to accept the donor.

It's time for Young-Hwa to get cleaned thoroughly, she hasn't ben able to have a bath for so long because of her injuries. A nurse request to help her if she requires anything while showering but Young-Hwa refuses, she say that she can do everything herself. The nurse tells her that it is too dangerous and that she must not allow her to be by herself. Young-Hwa insist so the nurse decides to only help her prepare a bathtub filled with water and help her wash her hair.
The nurse tells her to bathe herself and that she will just help on the side.

While the nurse washes Young-Hwa's hair, she notices that the hair was not black. It had been spray colored and it would come off after a couple of months. She sees the Young-Hwa's hair was actually layers of many different colors. The nurse is so surprised because those hair colors are Young-Hwa's natural hair colors, but she doesn't mention anything about it. She wraps the hair in a towel so that it could dry without requiring anything else. She then leaves to wait outside the door.

Young-Hwa completes her bath and as she is about to leave the bathroom she sees a piece of cloth and a cap  behind the door. For some reason she deicides to take it with her. She gets dressed and returns to the room, on her way she sees some doctors discussing the hospital fees that were paid overnight. Young-Hwa doesn't think a lot of it and return to the room, when she got there, Hye-Jin was already waiting for her with some new books to read. Young-Hwa spurs her wheelchair closer to the bed, and she puts the cap and cloth under the pillow. Afterwards she sees a card on the pillow, she opens it to read but nothing was written on it, but because it looks important she keeps it in the dresser next to the bed.

Young-Hwa reads the book to Hye-Jin, and they read for hours until Hye-Jin falls asleep. For  a while Young-Hwa doesn't feel sleepy so she decides to stroll around the hospital. When she reaches the elevator, a doctor presses the button for her

because she was in a wheelchair and she couldn't reach it. When she reached downstairs she saw a little ice cream truck, Young-Hwa she went to the ice cream truck but because she didn't have any money the vendor guy gave it to her for free with some cotton candy. She was acting like a child and played with it while strolling eventually, she ate it earlier she did not take the ice-cream she told the vendor guy to keep the ice cream for her and that she might return for it later but right now her hands are a mess.

Hye-Jin's parents were returning when they saw Young-Hwa, they were very surprised to see the state she was in. The mother took her to wash her hands, then they returned for the ice cream Young-Hwa took the ice cream, as she ate it she felt a very chilling sensation down her spine and throw the right side of her body, but she did not feel anything on her left side. Luckily the feeling did not last for long, so she ate the ice cream, while eating it she realized that it did not melt as long as it was in her right hand.

Hye-Jin's mom pushed the wheelchair while she asked Young-Hwa some questions. She asked her what her name was but she replied that she does not remember so, the mom gave her a name which was Young-Ji. She also asked Young-Hwa if she remembers who her family is and if she would like to live with them once they were discharged from the hospital. 

She replied that she doesn't know who her family is and that she doesn't mind living with them. they continue strolling until Young-Hwa fell asleep, Hye-Jin's father came to take her back upstairs. Once they reached upstairs some nurses came and carried her unto the bed. The parents leave the room, they go out to get some things for Young-Hwa and Hye-Jin to play with. Night had already fallen.