First Meet Idea #1

Today is going to be awful. I think whilst zipping up the zipper on the side of my floral patterned dress. "No no no! Today is going to be sooo great." I mumble to myself, sarcasm laced in my voice. I glance up at the time. Shit, 7:30. I'm late. Again. I hurry over to my backpack, hastily shoving last nights homework into the first pocket, not caring if it crumples. Just as i finish zipping up my bag and slinging it over my shoulder, my phone dings.
Mass Text: Pogues
Jj: Need help, meet at dock P4L.
I let out a breath of air, thankful for an excuse to skip out on class. I drop my backpack, not needing the extra weight and off i go. I jog past house after house, and after about 5 minutes the dock comes into view. Up ahead i see the Twinkie, along with all the other pogues. Why am i always the last one? I think as a come to a stop in front of the group. Now that im closer, JJ's conditions have become clear. His nose is covered in a scarlet, dried up liquid and his lip is split. "What the fuck J, what the hell happened?" Kie asks, not hiding her obvious concern. The air fills up with a buzz of concerned questions, as pogues talk over pogues. Just as JJ finally quiets everybody a loud roar sounds from the street ahead. "Shit, that's Rafe." Says JJ, and soon everybody starts rushing for a hiding spot. Im the newest pogue here so I have no clue who Rafe is. So, being the stubborn person i am, i stay put. Because why would i be afraid of someone who i've never even met? Before the car can come to a complete stop the door swings open so hard i'm afraid it might come off the hinges. Before i can blink a dude who i assume is Rafe is looking down at me, fuming.
"Where are they?" He nearly screams. Annoyed i look up at him. What's he so tall for? I take a second to examine his features. Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and those cheek bones! I might've passed out right there if i didn't look away. I was truly too stunned to speak. I watched as his expression turned from angry to pure rage. Not even a moment later Rafe was behind me, he wrapped an arm around my face, covering my mouth and he started walking back to the sports car, forcing me with him. I was now
in panic mode. Trying to escape his grip I kicked my feet, and shook my whole body viciously. But that was no help and he easily was able to shove me into the back seat. Letting go of me and slamming the door shut he hurried over to the drivers seat. I took his as my chance and began to crawl over to the opposite door. When i reached the other end i pulled on the door handle, shaking it, and trying with all my force to rip open the door, but it wouldn't budge. I soon gave up as Rafe drove off. Defeated i look up at the mirror centered just above the console, to find Rafe's aqua eyes glaring at me through the mirror. I quickly glance away, as my heart rate increases. I realize just how much shit i'm in, and my breathing quickens. My legs bounce up and down rapidly as i try to calm my anxiety. "I'm not going to hurt you, so stop worrying." Rafe says and i look up at the mirror again, this time i don't look away. Something about his tone of voice seems genuine, and i sense my anxiety calming down.

Authors Note:
I decided to write this because I know i always struggle with figuring out how characters meet, especially with Rafe since he doesn't go to school and i thought that maybe you guys would need some meeting scenarios to jump start your stories or imagination. Also let me know if you guys would like a Rafe Cameron fanfic besides just imagines. Also please please please write some requests!!!!!!! Anyways love ya! 💗