Chapter 82- A welcome surprise

Hiroshima: Green Arena

The show sold out and was a big success. Bangtan couldn't be happier to have such a strong fandom standing by them in the face of haters and those who sought to trash the group's names and reputation.

 Bangtan couldn't be happier to have such a strong fandom standing by them in the face of haters and those who sought to trash the group's names and reputation

The boys simply tell Jimin to forget about the dating scandals, focus on the show, and try to have an enjoyable time on stage.

Taehyung was overjoyed since everything had gone so well between him and his soulmate. Everything was settled, and he and Little Funsize were as close as they had always been.

His performance was on par, and the Hyungs were glad that he appeared content and joyful. Jungkook informed them that he and Funsize were online till after midnight. They were skyping, but Funsize's laptop camera was broken, so she could only see him; he couldn't see her and had to rely on her audio voice alone.

Jimin and Jungkook even communicated in Japanese with their J-Army. The atmosphere in the arena was electric. The shouts and fan chants remind the boys that their ARMY is still with them.

When they return to SEOUL, they just recuperate in the charter, so delighted and full of serenity that Hiroshima ended on an unforgettable note. With a sold-out event that blew the minds of the entire media as well as adversaries who worked tirelessly to smear their names and reputations

They once again demonstrate that Bangtan was on its road to world dominance.

Taehyung sat next to Jimin in the charter after they had finished their lunch. Jimin was dozing off with his eyes closed.

Taehyung asked Jimin, "Chimmy? Are you all right?"

Jimin nodded and slowly opened his eyes, saying, "Yeah...I'm fine. It's just that I can't stop thinking about Ruby. I really miss her. I couldn't sleep last night after the concert. I couldn't stop thinking about her, and I was triggered by some ARMY that dyed their hair red. I was constantly afraid that I had spotted her in the crowd." He looked deflated all of a sudden.