ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕤

Trigger warning

- Graphic violence

- Death

- Gore

Y/n's POV

As I feel myself being pulled through the portal as its magic engulfs me, a strange tingling but also cool feeling surrounds my form. As wind rushes past my ears, I feel a falling sensation as my stomach drops but I also feel as though I'm floating. Regardless, I screw my eyes shut as I will the nausea to subside. My head spins as I continue to fall/float through the weird portal as it feels like time has slowed.

Eventually, I'm spat out the other side as I lay on the cold, hard ground in a crumpled heap. The Bad Sans pay no mind to me. That...sucked... I need to be warned next time...😭. I mentally whine as I lay there for a few moments, waiting for my lunch to settle as my stomach continues to do flips. Once the nausea finally subsides, I'm greeted by the muffled sounds of a bustling city. As the other sans and I are in some back alley where Nightmare is delegating orders. "Dust, Killer. You know what to do but refrain from going overboard. Horror, come with me. And Cross keep an eye on the human, we could not afford the risk of Dream breaking into the castle while unguarded. So, keep her alive." Nightmares usually condescending and smug demeanour is weirdly serious. I guess he takes missions seriously. Everyone nods their head as they follow Nightmare's command, expressions serious as Dust and Killer grin in anticipation. Nightmare looked up at Error, hanging from the wall, and gave him a curt nod. Almost like some sort of weird silent command. Maybe Error likes to do his own thing-

Something in the corner of my eye catches my attention, turning it away from the group as I turn my head and spot something white was flickering just behind the dumpster. What the- But as I go to get a closer look- "Human," I hear Cross' voice as I look back at him, "stay close." He states as he watches the duo from the alleyway. Against his orders (and my better judgement), I continue to creep closer to where I saw the- whatever it was between the trash can and dumpst- wait was that trash can always there?... eh, I'm probably losing. Unsurprising. I turn the corner and- yep, still nothing there. It was probably a cat- a fast cat, jeez where'd it g- "Human." Cross barked slightly, already annoyed as I hastily hurried back to his side, apologising profusely.

I stand around with Cross for a bit, I hear muffled sounds but not enough to really make out what it is. As I am left with my thoughts, unable to do much else as I stay at a healthy distance from Cross, I find myself thinking about how much my life has changed and shifted in the last little while, everything is different now, I think I'm starting to adjust to this new life, I've got a routine and every- routines are a weird thing, we spend our life doing the same thing over and over, like showers, what's the deal with showers-? Well ok, I get the deal with showers, cleanliness and all. I have been using one at the castle but- do the skeletons even need to shower? If they don't, why do they have a shower? If they do what are they cleaning...?

Eventually Cross leads me outside the alleyway as Killer and Dust seemed to be moving on and Cross is also supervising them while keeping me alive.

As we step out of the alleyway, I'm first hit with the smell. Oh gods the smell- I could feel it forcing its way into my nose as it attacks me. But any question I was about to even consider was quickly thrown from my mind as I witness the scene before me. Chaos and destruction litter the scene as humans and monsters alike were running and screaming in terror as the duo struck them down as they ran through the streets. My gut retched at the sight as I watched their blood spill.

Blood trickled along the streets like a river as blood. Was. Everywhere. Splattered along every wall, the streets painted in red and even from some limp bodies dangling over the edge of the roofs. Blood dripping from the fingertips of the victims as their lifeless eyes met mine.