Chapter 22

We are trying to find our way back to the main camp space. We got lost half way there from fighting over directions. I am being very cautious of where Bakugo is. Scared that he might get hurt because I couldn't do anything.

We run into Shoto on the walk. We all walk until we run into a villain. His teeth seem to be his quirk.

"Keep a distance guys we don't exactly how it works" I say.

He keeps saying he is hungry. For what I am not sure. I would rather not find out. He suddenly goes crazy his teeth growing far out of his mouths. Breaking what ever muzzle was on his mouth.

Bakugo pulls me far back by him. I have no clue what to do. I follow after Shoto as he tries to go up closer to him. I stay back a couple feet from him shooting fire as best as I can.

"Be careful  Y/n you don't need to burn yourself again" I here Bakugo shout while blasting him. I ignore him setting my self entirely on fire for a minute running up behind the villain. Kicking him in the back causing him to topple over on the ground.

I release all the fire on me. Falling to the ground for a slight second. Running Bakugo yanks me up and runs to the villain trying to keep him on the ground.  Kicking him in the back of the head causing him to pass out.

We run from where we were and run into Shuoji. He tells us that there was a problem with Tokoyami.

"Dark shadow..he is getting out of control" he says worriedly. This could go anyway if Tokoyami can't get him under control. Izuku comes up to us not long after.

He looks...beat like he just died and came back. Almost everyone became concerned with his wellness.

We all here Tokoyami scream. Izuku has a plan to keep him in the dark but lead him to a different place.

Bakugo begins to yell about how he doesn't need to be protected as we were all round him. I turn around to talk to him up but he wasn't there. He was gone, I hadn't been looking out for him.

" What.. BAKUGO, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" I shout. I panic running back to where we were trying to see where he could have went. Everyone begins to follow me.

I found my way back to the middle of the camp site. Seeing different villains fighting the heros that were here.

I look in horror as I finally get to see how much these heros go through. I still don't see Bakugo.

"Y/n why are you here?" I hear Mr.Aizawa ask.

"Bakugo, they have him but I can't find him" I say panicking. He tells me to stay clam and be aware of my surroundings. I come back to my senses I look around and find the group I was just with.

I run to them to see what had happened. They took Tokoyami as well.... This is all my fault. I should have paid more attention to them.

"This could go anyway you want it to" the villain wants. I know he wanted me too. He never got the chance to take me because I ran...

I see Shoto shooting ice at him. distracting the villain Shouji knocks the blue orbs out of his hand. One releases Tokoyami. I see Bakugo know where.  The villain then explains that he made a diversion and the orb with Bakugo was in his mouth.

I run up to him with out thinking and set my whole body on fire trying to take it way from him. I was on fire so long I felt my body heating up to much for me to handle.

"Y/n your just hurting yourself" a different villain laughs. I an still going at him untill I feel myself getting hotter and hotter. Suddenly I am being pushed off of him. He releases Bakugo and the fire villain,Dabi  grabs him by his neck. While the warp villain starting transporti g them.

I am on the ground trying to move my body to get to him. I am out before I see Bakugo disappear. He is gone... What have I done.

I didn't wake up untill the night after. The class was now visiting me. I look around to see if Bakugo had managed to get away. I quickly became disappointed.

"I'm sorry guys, I am so sorry. I tried helping I really did" I say tears welling in my eyes. I see sympathy in everyone's eyes.

"It wasn't your fault, we all could've done more to get him back I didn't do anything at all." Kiri says. I smile at him looking to see who all was not here.

"Are the others okay?" I ask quietly

"Yes, everyone will been fine momo and Izuku are awake and jirou is still out from the gas" Mina says. I smile with relief that no one else got hurt badly. The relief quickly fades when I remember that Bakugo is gone because of me. Because I couldn't look out for him.

Aizawa comes in after a while. He talk s to me about my recovery and how well I did during the whole event. He said that they have already started looking for Bakugo.

Later on, Izuku and Kiri come back. They have a plan to help get Bakugo back. That was all I need to hear to be on bored with them.

Authors note

Hiii I hope you like this chapter. I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you like reading it. Let me know how you feel about it.