06

Double update

A hidden connection is stronger,
Than an obvious one.~~~

****

Tae was done packing his stuffs, and now he was waiting for Jungkook to arrive at his building so that he can leave. Staring at a space he thought so much changed within a week. Him being a normal secretary to his own boss's fake boyfriend and now he is going to shift with his boss. That seem too imaginative, as if it's a movie. And in according to the phase they will fall for each other and will have a happy ending?

Tae thought and his eyes went wide. Fall for that man? Nahh, he can fall for a stone but not rude and order freek. As it's said talking of the devil the devil is here. Tae's apartment door bell ringed indicating the ceo was here.

With a sigh he walked to the door and bowed to the ceo, asking him to come in. Jungkook walked in looking around as he observed the whole apartment. A small room a single bed in a corner, and a small old couch on the opposite. A small kitchen and an attached bathroom.

"Did I pay you so less, that you are leaving here?" Jungkook asked genuinely even tho he didn't sounded that way.

"Mrs Jeon, I ain't that rich who can spend my money on luxury, I need to save it for my future." Tae replied with a fake smile.

"That's right." Jungkook spoke nodding his head. They both left from the apartment as drove to jungkook's house. Jungkook parked his car and stepped down, followed by tae. Tae walked backside and took his bag and a box full of his things that were on the back seat.

Seeing tae struggling holding the box and bag together Jungkook sighed. He took the box from tae's hand who was stunned for a second.

"Why are you lifting it. I will take it myself." Tae protested trying to take that back but Jungkook was all ready to get inside carrying the bag.

"It's fine, I can take that inside, I am not weak." Jungkook spoke walking ahead.

"But-" tae tried again.

"Want me to take that too.?" Jungkook asked motioning at the bag which tae hide behind him and shook his head.

"Then get inside with me, without speaking a word." Jungkook spoke and started to walk again. Sighing tae followed him dragging his trolley bag. As he admired jungkook's mansion.

"Why don't you live with your family?" Tae asked once they stepped inside the living room.

Jungkook placed the box on the table infront of the couch as he dusted his hands.

"To get myself some privacy." Jungkook replied as he called the only maid of his house who is incharge of the cooking and cleaning.

"Aunt Rane." He called and some seconds later a middle aged woman walked out from the kitchen.

"Yes young master." She spoke smiling softly.

"Aunt this is my... Boyfriend. He will stay with me from now on. Show his the guest room. And ask some guards to take his luggage in his room." Jungkook explained. While tae was busy admiring the beautiful living room.

"May I ask, why is he staying in different room?" Rane asked.

"As we aren't at the stage to live in a same room yet, we just wanna live together under one roof so we can know each other more. He is my secretary tooo. And yes is dinner ready?" Jungkook asked.

"I understand young master and yes dinner is ready. If you say I will set the table." She spoke.

"Please set the table I will freshen up." He spoke and glanced at tae.

"Get freshen up. She is Anut Rane, she will show you your room. Come to dinning area afterwards and have dinner." Jungkook spoke and didn't waited for tae to react as he stepped on stairs and disappeared in his room.

"What has gotten in him? Why is he being nice?" Tae mumbled to himself.

"Don't worry, he is totally different when he is at home. So you will see him like that here only. I will show you your room young master." Rane spoke politely.

"Young master? No no aunt don't call me with those names. Just call me tae. I am Kim Taehyung by the way." Tae spoke bowing to elder lady.

"That person even forget to introduce you to me. It's fine I will call you taetae is it fine." Rane spoke making tae chuckle.

"It's best. I will be glad." He spoke with a cute smile that was genuine not a fake one. Rane nodded as she lead tae to his room. His room was big, elegant and beautiful.

He wonder if he is going to live here for a year. Shrugging his thoughts he took his night wears and went to change. He walked down and the smell of the delicious food went in his nostrils. He walked to the dinning area following the smell and his mouth watered seeing delicious food placed on the dinning table.

"Should I help you aunt?" He asked to Rane who shook her head.

"No need dear, it's done." She spoke with a smile. Tae nodded and sat on the chair waiting for Jungkook to join him. After a while Jungkook walked in the dinning area and sat on his chair.

"Thought you already started to eat." Jungkook spoke.

"I was waiting for you. I thought you will mind if I will start alone." Tae replied serving for himself.

"Oh no it's fine with me." Jungkook spoke as Rane served him. Tae nodded.

"Won't you eat aunt?" Tae asked.

"No, I will go to my house. And will eat with my family. You both enjoy." She spoke.

"Ok, thank you for the food. Have a good night." Tae spoke smiling at her who chuckled.

"Good night to you too taetae." She spoke ruffling his hair as she left from there.

"Do you know her from a long time." Jungkook asked being amused by their interaction.

"No, I just met her today, why?" Tae asked.

"No the way you both were interacting. I thought you both know each other for long." Jungkook replied.
Tae hummed and then both concentrated on their food eating in silence.

After they were done tae took his plate and was about to wash it but Jungkook stopped him.

"No need to do that. Leave it aunt will wash it tomorrow." He spoke. Tae nodded and washed his hands.

"And yeah, even tho you are my fake boyfriend. You can take this as your home as you will be staying here for a year. But make sure to follow the clause and never invite anyone here without telling me. Otherwise feel free and be comfortable." Jungkook spoke.

"Oh I am glad to know this. Thank you for your concern." Tae spoke and kook just gave him a nod as he walked back to his room.

'wow. If he is going to be like this in house. I guess it will be easy to stay here for a year.' tae thought walking to his room.

' How did I talked to him so casually? I am not fond of talking to strangers much.' Jungkook thought once he was laying on his bed.

'i guess because we have been working with each other for a year and he isn't a stranger. Yeah that must be the reason. ' Jungkook confirmed that in his mind and closed his eyes to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘