Darcy Lewis - Lucky me

Warnings: smut, scissoring, head, swearing, aftercare
Words: 979
This was a request i hope you enjoyed it
-----------------------
y/n pov

as i'm driving in my car, i notice my tank is running low. i recently went on a road trip to "find myself". i graduated from college about a year ago but i couldn't manage to find a job that was well paying enough to support me and my future. i decided a week ago that i was going to drive to different states and figure out what i wanted in life. being stranded away from my family definitely helped. i didn't hate my parents but i was very fond of them either. we sort of drifted when i came out to them as lesbian. i figures as much since they were religious. it was better than most parents reactions.

i turned in to a nearby gas station. i got out and pumped my car. to the side of me a see a beautiful girl with red lipstick and black hair hopping out of her truck. she pumps her car with gas and we make eye contact. she smiles at me and i smile back. my eyes drifted down to her cleavage. damn. when i looked back at her face her smile changed to a smirk. it made sense since i wasn't hiding it that well anyways. i filled my car up and payed for my gas. she does the same but she starts walking over to me.

"hey pretty girl, what's your name? unless you prefer i call you pretty girl which i have no problem with." she says looking me up and down.

"y/n. and what's your name baby?" i replied trying to match her energy.

"darcy. you are a very hot woman i'll have you know."

"oh i do know. i could say the same about you." i said moving closer to her.

"i'm picking up something here that i think we should head to a motel and hash this thing out. correct me if i'm wrong though, pretty girl." she said while stroking and twirling a piece of my hair in her hand while her eyes stayed put on my cleavage.

"i'd say you are right. do you have a place in mind."

"follow my car pretty girl." she gets in her truck and i sit in my car waiting for her to lead the way. we drive for only about 5 minutes and with every passing second i'm just getting more excited and horny. we finally pulled up to a motel that didn't look too musty. she got out of her car and i followed. we talking to the man at the front. desk and got a room. i opened the door and from behind darcy pushes me in gently. she holds me against the wall and passionately kisses me. she would only break the kiss for a second or two to get at least enough breath for the next kiss. as she kissed me her hands started roaming all over my breasts. i pulled off her shirt as well as my own and removed her bra so i could play with her boobs. i pinched at her nipple and she let out a small moan. she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto the bed.

"tell me what you want pretty girl?" she asked. i felt suddenly shy as i looked away.

"i said tell me what you want. pretty girl" she said with a darker voice.

"i want you to fuck me" i said looking her dead in her eyes

"that's it mama let yourself get loose" she pulled off my bra and brought her lips down to one of my nipples. she licked and sucked at it before tugging it in between her teeth. she pulled at it until my body started squirming. she took off her panties and i took of mine. she then placed her head between my legs and separated my folds with her fingers. she flattened her tongue directly on my clit and she shook her head to form a shaking sensation. i stroked her hair while she did that. she dipped her tongue into my hole and rolled my clit around in her fingers. my back arched off the bed as i felt myself close to my release. as soon i was about to crumble, she pulled her tongue out and removed her fingers. my pussy clenched around nothing as i whined out in loss.

"have patience pretty girl" she placed her leg over mine and slowly put her dripping wet, warm pussy on mine. she moved up and down, grinding her pussy on mine. i grabbed my tits and squeezed them as darcy copies my movements and repeated them on her own. she leaned down to kiss me all the while grinding and touching her nipples. we broke the kiss but her face still hovered near mine as we let out breathy loud moans. i bucked my hips faster upwards as i was chasing my orgasm i could feel my stomach tightening as my toes curled and my head rolled back. darcy's eyes were rolled to the back of her head as she was grinding like there was no tomorrow. we let out loud moans as we came at the same time. our pussies throbbing against each other's. our cum mixing together and dripping down our thighs and onto the bedsheets. Darcy dismounted me and rolled over beside me.

"that was fun wasn't it pretty girl?" she asked stroking my hair. i hummed in response still trying to catch my breath.

"come her" she said opening her arms and bringing me in close to cuddle with her. i nuzzled my head into her chest and slowly drifted asleep.
-----------------------

it was a little short i'm so sorry but i do hope you enjoyed it!