Rosa Diaz - Bottoms up

Warnings: smut, mentions of cheating, slight bdsm?, scissoring
Words: 1.9k
i love writing all of your requests 💞💞
-----------------------
rosa pov

i was sitting at shaw's when i saw a beautiful girl drinking her sorrows at the bar. i'd watched her take several shots as i did myself trying to figure out the best course of action to walk up to her. she seemed upset so i could maybe offer to buy her a drink.

i went with that as i walked up to her. i placed my half drunken glass of whiskey in front of the seat next to her and sat down.

"can i buy you a drink?" i asked trying to examine how this night might end.

"i'd be okay with that." she gave me a small smile. i ordered us two vodka shots. he placed them in front of us

"cheers!" i said clinking our drinks together. she followed.

"bottoms up!" she took her shot and then placed her glass down.

"now what's got you so upset?" i tried my best to be comforting. i always found it difficult to convey my emotions but with this stranger it was easy. we had no history. just two random girls. beautiful girls at that.

"i just found out my girlfriend of 4 years was cheating on me. i hopes we were going to get married but she's been cheating on me for over a year." she looked down at the empty glass in her hands.

"i'm so sorry to hear that. she sounds like an awful person. it's better you found out now rather than wasting any more time on a person who doesn't deserve you." the words started falling out of my mouth. i don't even know this person but i already know that she's wonderful.

"but anyways. let me cheer you up. who knows you might enjoy today" i shrugged before ordering us another round of shots.
***
y/n pov

"so what's your name?" i asked the kind person in front of me.

"rosa diaz. what's yours?"

"y/n y/ln. what made you come talk to me out of every other girl here?" i questioned. ther had to have been at least ten other heartbroken girls here.

"because you're special. i really like you y/n. i feel like i haven't been able to be as close to a stranger other than you ever." she said. a smile grew on my face.

after about 9 shots and beers. i finally started feeling a little too drunk. i tried to pay the bill but rosa wouldn't let me.

"no let me get it." i slurred as a few hiccups slid past my mouth.

"i've already paid you're too late" she snorted. she swayed a little on her drunken state as did i. i tried to steady myself as best as i could while i watched her shrug her leather jacket back on.

"do you...wanna go back to my apartment. it's not far from here like a 5 minute walk. maybe you could stay for some coffee?" she looked me up and down and smirked.

"sure. let's go" we walked out together and onto the street
***
"so you're a cop? that's so cool. my brother used to be a cop. he quit so he could be with his family." i said. rosa's hand brushed against mine before i held onto her pinkie finger.

"i always wanted a big family. my friends think i'm tough and don't get me wrong i am but one day i can imagine myself with a family." she turned to look at me. her eyes were shining in the dark light.

"me too...this is my complex" i pointed as we walked in. i headed to my apartment and took off my jacket. rosa took hers off and placed it on my couch.

"how do you like your coffee?" i asked from the kitchen. she was walking around my living room looking at my things.

"black." she replied. of course that makes sense. she picked up one of my books that wasn't particularly family friendly. to be frank it was a lesbian smut book.