Coming to Perfection

A doll was sliding down a gray slide, with others that looked like her. Suddenly she was flung off of the slide and into what seemed like the stuff you put in packages. Ouuuchh! She thought when she suddenly hit the concrete floor. She got up to see a screen, and heard a female voice say something about each doll having a child or something? 

Meanwhile, another doll was walking through the  individualization scanner. "Your name is Sasha, you're a Model/Model, and you will be staying in house number 12.". Sasha was a pretty blonde doll. She had purple eyes, with big curled eyelashes. Then the other doll stepped in. "Your name is Clair, you're a Singer/Model. You will be staying in house number  13.". Clair had brown hair, One blue eye and one green one, but... She wasn't in a uniform! Instead, she had a black baseball cap, a black shoulder shirt, and black jeans. Suddenly, everyone started to scream and faint. Sasha looked around and fainted along with all the other dolls. 

Clair looked around to see a little pink doll, a orange doll pointing at the pink one, a blue dog with one eye, A big gray doll, and a little red owl. Awww, She thought. They where adorable! Clair kept on walking. She saw a doll with a green streak in his hair ask three female dolls, "Excuse me ladies, who's Lou?" The three girls gasped and the pink haired one snapped for a spotlight on him. "Who's Lou? Where you born yesterday?" She had a British accent. "Umm... Yes?" He replied.

All three said sycronized, "Look, listen, and learn!" A blonde doll started singing this really rude song about everyone but him being ugly What the heck??  Clair and Sasha thought at the same time.