Long Day (NSFW).

"How was work, honey?" Mary would ask, wiping her hands off on the apron she wore whilst greeting her husband home, in the doorway.

James only would grant a sigh. A small shrug of his shoulders being offered, bending down some to give her cheek a kiss. "Long." He'd grumble, a hand coming to rub at his face. Shifting his army-green jacket off his shoulders, undoing the first few buttons to the white button-up he wore.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She'd offer, a small frown gracing her features.

"No." James would retort firmly, running a hand through his hair. Mary would grant a nod, lifting herself onto the tips of her toes to grant a small peck to his cheek. James would briefly stiffen, but his gaze came to soften. "I'm sorry. I love you. I just-- need to get out of these stuffy office clothes."

Mary's features came to warm back up, a small nod being offered. James clasping her cheek, in order to press a soft kiss to his wife's lips. "Go right ahead. I just put dinner in the oven."

"Thank God. I'm also starving." He'd murmur against her lips, a small smile following. Reluctantly, he'd pull away from the woman, his eyes trailing for one last second until he'd disappear down the hall, and into their room. 

Mary would return to the kitchen, where she'd come to slide the apron off her neck and waist, hanging it up on the metal hook she kept beside the oven. Rolling up her sleeves, to start doing the few dishes she had left in the sink whilst prepping dinner. That would be, until James would silently creep into the kitchen. Pressing his palms into his wife's waist; the warmth of him seeping into her.

After giving a soft, startled jump, all she would offer would a sidelong glance to the smirking man. "James... what are you doing?" Her words were followed with a hum, placing her own palms on the edge of the counter before her.

"Nooothing." He'd reply, his tone filled with mischief, "I just missed you today, was all." He'd admit, which was the honest truth. But it was clear he had other plans. His hands shifting to rake along her sides, lips pressing against the woman's neck with a series of gentle kisses. 

Mary would briefly close her eyes, a sigh following. She knew what he was trying to do. She hated to admit it-- but it was working. Rather than do anything else, she'd opt to simply come and press her rear into James. Feeling him already growing hard beneath her. "You really want to do this right here?"

"It's our house," James would grunt, "I don't see why not."

"Filthy. Getting nasty on the couch last night wasn't enough for you?" The woman would tease, turning around in her husband's grasp to face him. Both her palms resting against his chest.

"It's never enough, when it's with you." She'd scoff at his cheesy remark, giving his cheek a soft pinch. James only grinning like a fool as he'd suddenly bend down at his knees, lifting his wife up onto the counter beside both the sink and the stove, her legs coming to instinctually wrap around his waist. 

The man's hips would then gently brush against his wife's own, causing a soft exhale to leave Mary's lips. "James— dinner might burn."

"We can be quick." He'd breathe, shifting to burrow his face in the woman's neck. Hands gently ranking up her thighs, where he would pull her skirt up higher as well. "We'll have more fun afterwards, too." His shoulders would shrug, causing Mary to bring her hands against them now, digging lightly into the fabric of the plain Greg t-shirt he now wore.

James would groan, hips rolling into the edge of pain it created. "Mmn... I suppose I can work with that." She'd coo, pressing a few soft kisses to the shell of the man's ear, James's hands finally grabbing the hem of her underthings. Pulling them down, and leaving them discarded on the counter somewhere. A set of fingers lightly tracing the woman's entrance— causing her to gasp aloud. "J–James, please." She'd squirm some, a loud whine erupting from the back of her throat as he'd rub against her clit, feeling the slickness already there build up further and further.

James would waste no time, however. Pulling his own loose fitting pants down some, his cock would spring free. The pair had been married for some time now, but each time the pair was intimate it still shocked either of them. James wasn't small— he was fairly sized. And Mary... she was beautiful. From her flowing hair, perfect lips, striking eyes, the curve of her hips; they could never get enough of each other.

Pulling her closer, James would slide the woman towards him, so her rear was on the edge of the counter; allowing James's shaft to gently slip within the woman, where a series of moans would slip from her mouth. A soft groan would leave from James, pushing himself further into the woman, before stopping. He didn't want to rush things. He didn't feel like cumming just yet. Slowly, Mary would adjust and James would begin to rut into her, desperate for some sort of friction. Things wouldn't really begin, though, until Mary gave word.

"James—" She'd breathe out, a soft nod being offered.

"Ready?" He'd mumble, hips twitching and cock aching further. Another nod was all that Mary offered, causing James to pull back, and slam his length back into her. Mary would squirm, her husband's name falling off her tongue as if it were a prayer. His hips would slam into her in a rhythmic pace, sweat gathering on his brow. Mary would clinge to James, her body quivering around him as her nails would dig harder into the muscles of his shoulders. Soft sounds of pleasure would leave James— mainly quiet grunts and groans, or his wife's name followed by gentle praises. It caused goosebumps to line her flushed skin, begging for more. Craving more of James, wanting him to completely fuck her anew.

Soon enough, her back was arching, causing her body to press further into the others before her. The sounds of James slamming into her— it was becoming too much. She could feel the overwhelming sensation of pleasure building within her gut. Her apex spasming, and thighs twitching as her body would shake harder. She was so close to her climax—

"Cum for me, Mary." James would snarl into her ear, making her whine aloud. His hands would roughly grip her thighs, his own thrusts becoming sloppy. He was getting close, too. More kisses and soft nibbles would be buried into her neck, where her climax would finally come, her body quaking violently as her walls would clench down around James's cock. Loud whimpers and whines would spill from her, her husband's name leaving her mouth in the form of a plea.

The feeling of Mary clenching down around his member was enough for James to cum right then and there, bottoming out within her and feeling himself spilling over— filling her with his warmth.

There was a brief pause between the two, the pair catching their breath. Until Mary would open her mouth to speak.

"James... did you— just—"

"I'm sorry." He would mumble, sweat slick against his brow, which now rested against her shoulder as he'd pull himself out... albeit, a little too late. "I can pick something up in the morning— in case."

"You had a long day..." She'd chuckle. It didn't bother Mary, honestly. She often dreamed of building a family with James, but was more so surprised at the fact he had been so careless this time. He often wore a condom, or at least made sure to pull out early enough. "I love you, James."

"I love you too, Mary." He'd mumble, wiping his forehead before their lips would meet. Taking her hand to help her stand from the counter, her knees shaky. Finally, though, they would notice a certain smell in the air...

The distinct smell of burning, coming from the oven.

"James. I told you."

Despite the light scolding, James couldn't help but grin. Still holding his wife's hand, he'd press a gentle kiss to her knuckles, shrugging some. "I'll order us some pizza and run you a bath, then?"

"Cheeky bastard. Fine." Mary would huff, eyes rolling as she'd adjust her skirt, flashing a flustered smile.