05 - Whats the Plan?

Neil: Achha listen the plan is that
we have another plan which I will tell u during the wedding ceremonies.

Aarohi who was listening carefully got irritated and hit him.

Aarohi: U....(angrily) Just tell me what's the damn plan...

Neil(laughing): No aarohi sorry but now I am getting late. Bye...

And he went from there. Aarohi stamp her foot in frustrarion and started doing her work.

She completed it and went towards home a by thinking what would be the plan?

She reached and did not have any appetite to eat as she had drunk much coffee and was also not sleepy.

So she changes into her night wear and went to the terrace. Ther wahe sat on the ground and looking at the sky. She saw so many stars and a smile appeared on her face. Because this is the peace she wanted after a hectic week of her with all scary night mares.

She was just ogling the stars then a hand came on her shoulder nd she came out of her trance. It was none other than..........

No u r thinking wrong
First comment here who it is?

It's Akshara. She cam and sat next to aarohi and looked up at the sky.

Akshara: How beautiful the sky is na aaru?

Aaru: Yes akshu just like our bond. Beautiful and adoring.

Aksu: Yes. I will miss u Aaru.

Aaru: Mee too akshu. I will always want my sister to be happy but it lead to our sepration.

Aksu: Aaru chup esa kabhi mat bolna our bond is strong and it will never ever break.

She spoke while tears flowing from her eyes and thinking about her bidaai which is soon to happen. She hugged aaru tightly and spoke

Aksu: We will always be together in any situation. Ok?

Aaru: Yes. Remember ones papa said a person who trusts each other, love each other infinitly will always be together here

Akhu and Aaru(both together): In heart.

Both laughed and hold their hands and lean near the wall while watching the sky and thinking about their parents. Just then they saw a shooting star and both prayed for each other's well being and said together loudly

" Never let this bond break "

Both look at each other and starts laughing.

___________________________________________________________
So this is it for todaay hope u enjoyed it.

Guys keep reading , voting and commenting, your support encourages us to write more.

Chalo!

Till then we @RajveeHirva_2225 are signing off from this chapter.