08 - The Journey

Neil was driving his car on a road which was not developed and so the car was jumping due to the stones and pits. This led to Aarohi waking up in jerk and asking herself if she was on a jumping ride or in a car. But when she looked out she saw that the road was not leveled. She looked sideways to see neel frustrated as he did not like this road but had to go through it. She secretly took his picture as he never use to make a frustrated face. She smiled by seeing the photo and decided to talk to him about today morning when they get on a proper road as he might have many questions.

When they reached on proper road Neil let out his breath which he don't know since when he was holding it.

Aarohi: When will we reach the destination?

Neil: Still 4-5 he's journey. It's still 8:00a.m. so i think near about 12 we will reach there. And ya the functions will start in evening so we will get to rest too. By the way can I ask you one thing?

Aarohi: Yeah sure.

She knew what he was going to ask her and she was ready to tell him truth as he trust her.

Neil: What happened today in morning? Why we're you roaming without a tourch and switching on the lights?

Aarohi: About your first one The electricity had gone and i was just going out to see whether all houses electricity are gone. And second my phone battery was dead so it was on charging and i did not have any other source of light. And so got a panick attack and was unconscious due to lack of oxygen. As you know these attacks take over me when it's dark. It's easy to die then get these attacks frequently...

She said in a duh tone.

Neil: Shhh.... You should not speak like that about yourself. If you don't care about yourself then it's ok but remember others are there who care for you, who wants you to be happy.

Aarohi: Who cares for me? Huhhh..

Neil: Everyone. Akshara bhabhi cares for you the most. Each person who knows you well cares for you.

Aarohi: I know Akshu cares for me but i have a gut feeling she will soon not care for me and leave my closeness.... (In a sad tone). Do you care for me?

Neil(a little shocked): I mean yes I care as you are my friend. So....yeah...

Thinking of whether he cares as a friend or something else which he don't know. But soon he showed this thought and focus on driving while aarohi was watching outside the window the beauty of India. They were soon going to reach their destination but something was waiting for them there. Trouble or.........?

Let's see.

Sorry guys but i haven't decided the destination. Please do tell which destination will the wedding take place. The maximum number to a particular place will be the one.

___________________________________________________________
So this is it for todaay hope u enjoyed it.

Guys keep reading , voting and commenting, your support encourages us to write more.

Chalo!

Till then we @RajveeHirva_2225 are signing off from this chapter.