𝟎𝟏

( ᴘʟs ɪɴɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ !)⚛︎⚛︎

⚛︎⚛︎

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 as he looked at his chat watching it flood with comments saying "play with ddot or go find ddot ." 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 ?" he asked his eyes focusing on the computer screen .

He chuckled slightly and he hopped and a random car and made his way to the block . " 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 ?" David asked as he stepped out of the car and walked towards the group of players .

" 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 ?" he heard ddot ask as he stood infront of everyone . David faced scrunched up in confusion but shook it off ' " 𝐨𝐡𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐮𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭 ?" David asked stepping infront of ddot's character and ignoring the others one around him .

" 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞 ." Darrian said moving his character back . David eyes widened but brushed it off as a joke .
" 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 ? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐤 ?" he asked again and then started to argue with an other player .

He pulled out his characters gun which caused his to get shoot by he assumed one of ddots friend . David shook his head and turned to talk to his chat , " 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 . 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐨 ?" He spoke as he left the game regretting his decision to join in the first place .

⚛︎⚛︎

It's been a few hours since Dd left the game but soon got on after he friend dotty offered to play with him . He had became more angry the more he thought about the situation so instead of letting it go he decided to spin on ddot with dotty .

" 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐀 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐟 ." David said as he drove to the block with dotty in the passenger seat  . " 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭 ? 𝐍𝐎 ." David said to his chat as he shook his head .

" 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 ." dotty spoke laughing at the situation itself . Dotty could care less about dd and ddot's friendship, David was his friend not darrian .

They finally arrived to the block and parked the car in a random spot. " 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 ." David told dotty as he pulled a spray paint out of his inventory . Faint gun shoots could be heard in the background as he sprayed his gang logo on the brick wall .

"𝐎𝐇𝐇 𝐌𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 !" dotty spoke into his mic as he watched a black car shoot at them . " 𝐎𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐇 !" David yelled as he hopped in the car with his gun out .

David didn't stop until he knew he left at least one person in the car dead . He could hear ddot yelling in his mic as they drove anyway but tuned it out with his friends laughter .

David knew ddot was mad but he could care less .

Wrong block right ?

___________
"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈❜𝐦 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧❜ 𝐈❜𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝"

JUST TO BE CLEAR IM NOT ON EITHER SIDE THIS BOOK IS FROM BOTH OF THEIR POVS.