𝟎𝟐

✞

✞.
𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲 𝑺𝑶 𝑴𝑼𝑪𝑯
𝑰𝑻 𝑫𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑺 𝑴𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑬 .

𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑵 couldn't help but feel angry . In his eyes he was returning the energy that was given , if Dd wasn't so distant then none of this would've happened ! Darrian would always reach out and support David but he never did the same for him .

It felt like everyday him and dd grew farther apart from each other and Darrian couldn't take it no more . If dd didn't want to be friends anymore he could've said that instead of leading him on .

He would always feel slightly jealous when he saw David with dotty and good they got along. That was supposed to be him & Dd taking over the drill music scene together but I guess everything can't always go how you want it to .

Darrian eyes stared at his blank computer screen , his mind becoming full with so many thoughts that it became overwhelming.

He laid his head in his hands and sighed , maybe he overreacted? Maybe he ... Nah fuck dat none of this is his fault ! In Darrian eyes he was the best friend anyone could ask for . His heart bested rapidly against his chest as he stood up from his chair and sat down on his bed .

He grabbed his phone on the nightstand and frown when it turned on showing his home screen. It was a picture of him, notti & dd it would usually bring a smile to it face but now the photo doensf get the same reaction.

Darrian sighed and laid down on the bed clutching the phone to his chest and whispered a small prayer to himself .

" 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑹 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑰 𝑷𝑹𝑨𝒀 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑪𝑻 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑨𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝑴𝑬 . 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑹𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑮𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑳𝒀 ."

"𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑰𝑴 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬."

☁︎.
𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑨 𝑭𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑾𝑬 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑻 . 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑰𝑰 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬 .

𝑩𝑻𝑾 𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑨𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑫𝑨𝒀 .
☹️