Chapter 23 Part 1

Hey MY LovAlies!!!! 😘

I have to say this...i HAVE NO IDEA why you guys havent started cussing me out .

How are you guys so patient??? & SWEET?!?!?

I literally update like a sloth. And yet i have received sweet and polite messages in my inbox. I really thought imma be cussed out this time  🥺

But...i guess im lucky.. to have patient and supportingbfans like y'all! Thank you for your patience my lovAlies!! Really! it means a lot....💜

So since you waited FOR SO DAMN LONG imma give you a two parter update!! 😋😋

Hope you like it !! Enjoy!! :')

Love ya guys 😘

Please don't forget to VOTE COMMENT, LIKE & FOLLOW! ❤️

ImDI 💜

***************************************************************************************

"Hm...I never thought this day would come. I hoped it wouldn't but...it still did" said my grandmother glaring down at Salvio.

We all landed three hours ago. We all freshened up and are currently sitting in the conference room. As soon as we arrived, Aylin was tended to by Dr Keegan and was put on complete rest.

Currently, we are in a tense situation. My grandmother is meeting Salvio and my brothers and she is NOT going easy on them.

"I-I... understand that you might have some anger towards us...however..." Salvio started but was immediately cut off by my baba.

"Anger? Is that what you think this is?" baba looked straight into Salvio's eyes.

"Had my daughter been alive......my granddaughter would have had a better life"

My Brothers and father...were looking down with guilt and shame. I mean I guess they finally came to their senses. Well good for them, I guess.

"Now to the matters at hand. Don Alex, your stepmother and sisters caused some trouble, haven't they?"

Alex cleared his throat to reply," yes. Unfortunately, so. She threatened the life of my wife and unborn child. I... I was late. I trusted the wrong person. And I know I can never change what happened. However, I will get them. And justice will be done"

The entire time Alex was talking e was looking straight into my eyes.

Tough luck bitch.

"Don Alex. There is no talk of justice here. But yes, the second we get them in our hands, they will regret ever stealing from the Orlovs. And of course, threatening an heir as well."

I opened the file that was handed to me by Isa, it had every single thing that Dahlia and her daughters have done to date.

"Don Salvio, it seems you have been quite careless...." Said Pa in a cold tone.

Salvio and the rest of the Marchettis looked at Pasha confused.

"Fraud, Theft, Abuse, drugs, real estate fraud, murder, ...oh wow trafficking....and this is not even half of the list... And let's not forget they harassed my daughter...." Pa continues.

"I...Didn't know..." was the only thing Salvio could say. He looks at me with guilt-filled eyes.

All of them. And the only thing I could do was a smirk. It's funny. really. How they could so easily say sorry.

"Well, you can't undo what has been done," I said looking at them and then continued

"However, we can stop them. There is a blind spot to this entire scenario. My sources tell me these women are not working alone. Any of their help can't be pinpointed."