Chapter 2. her return

Warnings?: none✨

Mitsuri Pov
After months of training, and final section I only have been able to write letters to my husband, Iguro.
-
I miss him dearly! I wish to see him so bad! When my training was over and final section.. I could see him! Eek! I'm so excited to see him!!
-
I'm going to surprise him, I'm very happy and nervous to see him.
-
Obanai Pov
I have not seen, a certain someone in a few months, my wife Mitsuri, we have stayed close through letters.
-
I do hope to see her soon, I miss her with all my heart.. I'm desperate to see her again.
-
I hope to see her soon.
-
Normal POV
After a few days, Mitsuri had returned to see her husband, joy and tension came through her body, she was happy to see her husband but also nervous.
-
She continues to run around, looking for her husband, she saw him near a Sakura tree where they have gotten married.
-
The pink petals were everywhere, as Mitsuri walked to get to her husband she saw him.
-
The wind blew through his hair making him so magnificent.. through her eyes, she had blushed at the slight of him.
-
"Iguro-San."
!.,"Kanroji.."
-
They looked at each for about a second then Mitsuri came dashing over to Iguro and gave him a hug while crying.
-
"WAH! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH IGURO-SAN!" She was squeezing him while crying
"Shh.. it's okay Kanroji, I missed you so much." He hugged her back
-
She kissed his face all over, making him red
"K-Kanroji!" He was embarrassed
"Sorry! I couldn't help myself!" She exclaimed "your so cute Iguro-San!"
-
She continues to kiss his face, Iguro continues to blush like crazy!
-
"Kanroji!" He said completely embarrassed
"Sorry Iguro-San, I just missed you so much" she kissed his cheek "your to cute for your own good Iguro!"
-
He covered his face with his hands, due to being so red from Mitsuri affection, she continued to hug Iguro, but after awhile they decided to meet up Mitsuri family since she had survived final section, then had to go training with Rengoku after.
-
They all had a great time together, mostly Mitsuri and Obanai, since they can be together, once again.

*sorry this took so long! I had some school work but now it's spring break!! For me so I will update more of the books I made!*
-Rengoku Kyojuro!🔥
(Love y'all)