One-shot

Warnings?: sorta, mention of blood

Obanai Pov
I was running past my limit, looking all over for Kanroji, even though im not a demon slayer.. I still have to try and help at least and not be a burden.
-
I finally found her, but the demon I saw.. they were massive.. like huge in strength..I looked at their rank, Uppermoon 5, I still have to try!
-
I took out some poison, it is supposed to at least make the demon weaker with attacks or a blood demon art.
-
I threw it, and it did hit it but.. now it had its attention on me.
-
"Iguro-San?!" She panicked "get out of here!"
"I can't leave you alone!" I worried "you could get more hurt!"
-
I got to look at her, she had blood everywhere she was bleeding horribly.. I need to bandage her wounds.. but the sun won't be rising for another two hours.
-
"Oh my~ isn't that rude! Now you little brat your going to pay!" The demon was angered by me throwing the poison at them, "hmp." I needed a plan.. but if I don't run I will die.
-
I started running as fast I could, I was panicking like wild.. When I turned around I was faster then the demon..
-
I could feel their presence right behind me, I had found a katana.. it was all wavy due to damage, so I used it, or tried to.
-
I managed to keep fighting the demon on my own..I just hope Kanroji is okay.
.
.
.
Mitsuri Pov
I need to get up! My husband could get killed and- and he would.. don't think that! Just get up and run and run!
-
I stood up and I started to run as fast as I could! I was feeling so dizzy..but I need to help him..!
-
When I found him, he was fighting the demon with a broken katana.. it was all wavy like a snake or serpent.
-
It looked amazing.. but I had to help him! I ran over to swing my katana towards the demon, but they dodged..then I realized the sun was rising..
-
"Are you okay Kanroji."
"Mhm! Don't worry I'm okay!"
"Kanroji your bleeding everywhere."
"I guess your right-"
"Let me just take care of your wounds.."
-
He was bandaging my wounds, I was in pain but I just didn't want to worry Iguro..even more, since he could've died protecting me..I kinda wish he would stop helping me on missions so much..he could get really hurt, I hope that just never happens..
-
He was holding my hand? For some reason..
-
"Kanroji," he said in a calm tone "you have to be more careful.. or you could get even more hurt."
"Okay! Just stop worrying so much!"
"I will never stop worrying."
"Your to sweet Iguro-San."
-
I give him a hug, he seemed to enjoy it and hugged me back, his hugs were always comforting.. but he helps me stand up then we start to leave the area.
-
The end!
(OMG IM SO SORRY GUYS!! I have been caught up with school which made me not being able to work on this story I deeply apologize!)
-Rengoku Kyojuro 🔥